FOR SALE Brand-new Goose-Gear Drawer for 80/100 Series Land Cruiser

• HTML tutorial

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Brand-new Goose Gear drawer for 80 or 100 Series Cruiser. Drawer is the width of the cargo area, 8" high with 5.5" drawers equal split. Never used and just installed a TrekPak divider system in the right drawer to keep gear organized. Why am I selling? My wife and I are having a teardrop trailer built and will be using another Goose-Gear drawer we have for the trailer build. Since we'll have the trailer we'll no longer need a drawer in the Cruiser.

This drawer was $1350 and is a steal for $850 plus shipping as the TrekPak dividers were an additional $170 and are included with the purchase. Send me a PM if interested...cheers!!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

DID YOU SELL YET ?
@fledwell hasn't been on here in about a month, and hasn't answered several questions addressed to him in this post and another post concerning his magazine. You might try starting a conversation with him (similar to a PM on other forums) by clicking on his name and then clicking "start a conversation". I think that sends an email to him letting him know someone is trying to contact him.