Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Taxsquatch, he's everywhere, he's everywhere!
For sure, everywhere ... Even in europe, we have a huge, ever growing population of them

But as probably mentioned before, I believe in some mysterious things.

Reid Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rogue River, OR, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7BHH
I can't say that I believe in Bigfoot, but what I will say is there are things that I have experienced that I can't explain. Its kind of like the answer I give about UFOs which is "What makes us so conceded to think out of an infinite number of planets around infinite number of suns, we are the only ones?" Not saying something is there, but the odds are there is something somewhere. I suppose that mentality can be directed to Bigfoot as well...

dg333

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Stv
Last Name
DMg
Member #

I used to be In the music industry and I sold dozens of recorders to Bigfoot hunters

steve

Reactions: Murphy Slaw

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

So for well known reasons it was time for me to get the "right" hunting permit for these days... Not exactly Bigfoot stuff but I believe it fits right here and now...

IMG_20210221_165240_resize_77.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9Mike2 and grubworm

genocache

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Boulder Creek, CA, USA
First Name
gene
Last Name
L
Member #

I dunno, been out in the woods a fair bit, only once heard something I couldn't explain in the Rockies. At home a couple of weeks later and watching one of those Bigfoot hunter shows where they interview a PNW ranger and he tells about this sound he couldn't ID and describes the same sound I heard in the Rockies!

I think we need a catch Bigfoot Month, Everyone who can, sets out a trail cam in the woods and leaves it for a month. Yer not going to find one by going where one was sighted 2 weeks ago and making a bunch of noise or leaving "gifts". Squirells and other wild critters are very crafty when it comes to food. Not to mention determined. Just imagine 400 trail cams for a month in a Bigfoot hotspot.

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

All the photos would be blurry. Heard a guy once say all Bigfoot photos are blurry because Bigfoot was actually blurry. The photos were actually in focus. I won’t say there are Bigfoot but I will never say they don’t exist either. I will say if there’s a Bigfoot show on tv, odds are pretty good that I’m going to watch it.

WilhelmB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

12 Grandview Drive, Redbank Plains Queensland, Australia
First Name
Will
Last Name
Beaver
Member #

Over here he is called a Yowie and is mentioned in indigenous stories that go back thousands of years . There are several hotspots for encounters all over the country one being the Kilcoy region which is not far from where I live. The town put up this about 40 years ago to encourage tourism. He was originally anatomically correct but people kept cutting off and stealing his genitals so these days he is a eunuch.
d54acb0d04db822d29cc1cc888fb9512.jpeg

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I’ve had a couple encounters.
First one I was 18 and big into back packing. Me and a couple buddy’s were on a 4 day trip. One of the mornings i woke up in my hammock feeling like I was being watched, I sat up and up the hill was a huge figure leaning around a tree then ran up the hill a bit and into a ravine and was gone.
Second one. I was camping solo and was set up on the top of a hill in a little clearing. I was sitting by the fire and a bowling ball sized rock somehow hit the ground by my truck and rolled into my rear diff. Can’t say 100 % that it was an encounter but it’s all that makes sense in my mind.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
There's a thread about .. Things that go bump in the night there are things out there... Believe me!
Exactly...........Watch the video a OB member (Chadlyb ) posted in that thread. Anyone who has been in mountainous altitude, will realize just how fast ....IN THE SNOW....the BIPEDEL object is moving, without stopping for breath etc. A lot of acreage covered. It really does make you wonder!

Last edited:

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

I heard something one night (alone) that I haven't figured out to this day. A loud roar, large lungs, and very low pitched.

It put me in my truck cab within' seconds.

I went back in daylight and never found a track or anything to explain it, but I'll never forget it.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I heard something one night (alone) that I haven't figured out to this day. A loud roar, large lungs, and very low pitched.

It put me in my truck cab within' seconds.

I went back in daylight and never found a track or anything to explain it, but I'll never forget it.
I wonder if that might have been a bugling elk or something.