Big Rigs, Full Sized Only

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Rambler

Rank 0

Off-Road Ranger I

Ontario
First Name
Calvin
Last Name
C
Ham Callsign
KI5BEE
Love full size trucks as we are always stocked. Even in everyday driver. This is a coffee and Bailey's in a snowstorm after a day skiing.
Always ready @TylerC! By the way, what does your main drawer slide on to reduce friction? I’ve enjoyed a full-size bed slide on ball bearings in my Tundra for years, but I’m ready for the next evolution. Maybe a side by side will be the way to go.

TylerC

Rank I

Contributor II

Medicine Hat, AB, Canada
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
C
Member #

Love full size trucks as we are always stocked. Even in everyday driver. This is a coffee and Bailey's in a snowstorm after a day skiing.
Always ready @TylerC! By the way, what does your main drawer slide on to reduce friction? I’ve enjoyed a full-size bed slide on ball bearings in my Tundra for years, but I’m ready for the next evolution. Maybe a side by side will be the way to go.
I used low friction tape to keep cost down. 6' slides were $500.

Jeff65SS

Rank I
OB1

Member I

Georgia, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Patterson
Member #

New member here with a full size. It is my tow pig and camping truck. 2004 f250 6.0, bulletproofed on 35's. 200 watts solar on the roof with dc to dc charger, and 40 liter fridge. Homemade drawer system.

Attachments

1986K10

Rank 0
Pincher Creek, Alberta
First Name
Mitchel
Last Name
Brady
1986 Chevy
Originally a half ton. Currently on heavy duty 3/4 ton axles and springs.
Detroit locker in the rear
4 speed manual
350 small block
This build is always changing

Attachments

Waaazooo

Rank 0

Contributor I

Middle River, MD, USA
First Name
Waz
Last Name
Zoo
Hello all,

I’m new to the idea of over landing... in this tense. I grew up in Utah and am used to 4 wheeling to campsites and primitive camping. This is right up my alley and am excited to start planning my first trip with a friend of mine this fall or next spring. I’ll be using my 2017 Silverado. I’ll have lots of questions. Please be patient with me.

Attachments

JDCarguy

Rank I
OB1

Member I

Sheridan wyoming
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Cattaneo
Member #

This is sweet! Well I am new to the forums and such. This here is my 2004 ram 2500. Tons of mods to her and I will probably start my own build thread. But she is the 5.9 24v cummins, have about 3" of lift rocking some 37" toyos (second hand). Excited to be here!

Attachments