Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
She’s coming along! Completely changed the setup it had when I bought it. looks much better IMO!

New Setup: OEM PW wheels w/35x12.5x17 Milestar Patagonia XT, Bushwacker OE Flares, ARE Overland Topper, Plasti dipped grille
437C674B-B1DB-43F6-A13C-ED5650B17AE5.jpeg
FB499B25-92CC-4507-AEA4-415306322DF4.jpeg

Old setup: 18” Ion 134s w/35x12.5x18 Kenda Klevars, Tyger Pocket Flares, Gator bed cover w/rack system, and Yitamotor steps
3EA3D788-601A-46A4-B4F8-2C41D1CF8B2F.jpeg

Last edited:

Mekcanix

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
First Name
John
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

what are your thoughts on the GM mirrors on the RAM. Those mirrors and the auto setting on the tcase are what I miss from my Sierra. I have been really thinking about getting those mirrors

r_horner

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
what are your thoughts on the GM mirrors on the RAM. Those mirrors and the auto setting on the tcase are what I miss from my Sierra. I have been really thinking about getting those mirrors
honestly not my style they were on the truck when I bought it. will Be going back to OEM

Reactions: Mekcanix

KevinsOffroad.com

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ
Member #

She’s coming along! Completely changed the setup it had when I bought it. looks much better IMO!

New Setup: OEM PW wheels w/35x12.5x17 Milestar Patagonia XT, Bushwacker OE Flares, ARE Overland Topper, Plasti dipped grille
View attachment 258801
View attachment 258802

Old setup: 18” Ion 134s w/35x12.5x18 Kenda Klevars, Tyger Pocket Flares, Gator bed cover w/rack system, and Yitamotor steps
View attachment 258803
I really like the way the topper is painted...that looks really cool. :-)

Reactions: r_horner

RaD Overlanding

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Ohio, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Kwapich
Full Size for the win!
What roof rack is that? My 250 doesn't have roof rails, just the flat plastic (rubber) strips that run down both sides. Was wondering how to attach a roof rack and which rack to go with as it seems most of the ones I am finding, have a hook system that clamps over the rain lip (which mine does not have).

Thanks
Rick

Reactions: GOXPLRE

GOXPLRE

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Carson
Member #

Full Size for the win!
What roof rack is that? My 250 doesn't have roof rails, just the flat plastic (rubber) strips that run down both sides. Was wondering how to attach a roof rack and which rack to go with as it seems most of the ones I am finding, have a hook system that clamps over the rain lip (which mine does not have).

Thanks
Rick
It’s the Frontrunner Slimline low profile

Reactions: RaD Overlanding

Markus_830abf

Rank III

Contributor II

First Name
Markus
Last Name
Streich
Member #

Just completed 1st overlanding through NM and CO. 2013 Ford Expedition EL 4x4, 2" lift on 32" Goodyear Wrangler SR-A, waiting for these to wear out to put some 35" on. Went over Animas Forks and Cinnamon Pass with no issues. Put the seats down and slept 3 comfortably. Still a work in progress.

Attachments

PNW-Explorer

Rank I

Contributor III

South Hill, Pierce County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Effrig
New guy here. I just wanted to introduce my self. I’m Jason. My truck is a 1997 Chevy K1500. I’m working on getting everything fixed so I can trust it again. I have had it for 23 years. I need to replace steering box, right front CV Shaft, tires, and get trans rebuilt. She is old but she has been my daily driver since I got her.

Attachments