Rank I

Contributor III

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Shniderman
Member #

Glad to see a full size thread. My build is as full as it gets. F350 with 65G Titan tank, iKamper, auxiliary water, propane, battery banks and onboard air. Set up for deep back country far off fire roads and recovery for my lighter friends.

Attachments

KCAT

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Pueblo, Colorado, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
King
Member #

Had to step to full size to bring the family! Power Wagon. Love it. Now I need to spend some time on The Scrambler so I can have something for the tighter stuff!

Attachments

PNW-Explorer

Rank I

Contributor III

South Hill, Pierce County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Effrig
New guy here. I just wanted to introduce my self. I’m Jason. My truck is a 1997 Chevy K1500. I’m working on getting everything fixed so I can trust it again. I have had it for 23 years. I need to replace steering box, right front CV Shaft, tires, and get trans rebuilt. She is old but she has been my daily driver since I got her.
Well after 21 years of owning my Chevy I finally parted ways with her. It was a good run. About a week ago I bought a White 2013 Jeep Wrangler JKU. I’m still doing research on it but I believe it has a2.5 inch lift, 35” Pro Comp Mt’s (not my favorite, but they work for now.) sway bar disconnects. Lots of upgrades coming in the future. Before my Chevy I also had a 1997 Jeep TJ and I missed it so bad. But it got stolen then totaled. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Last edited:

KCAT

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Pueblo, Colorado, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
King
Member #

It was a rough month for Gandalf the Gray Power Wagon… Broke both steps and knocked the exhaust off. Winter project, rocker guards! But I did catch my first fish on a fly rod. Grayling.

Attachments

Caliber1

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Los Alamitos CA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Mejia
Member #

Well after 21 years of owning my Chevy I finally parted ways with her. It was a good run. About a week ago I bought a White 2013 Jeep Wrangler JKU. I’m still doing research on it but I believe it has a2.5 inch lift, 35” Pro Comp Mt’s (not my favorite, but they work for now.) sway bar disconnects. Lots of upgrades coming in the future. Before my Chevy I also had a 1997 Jeep TJ and I missed it so bad. But it got stolen then totaled. Let me know what you think.
[/QUOTE

Very nice, lets see how you like stepping down from a full size rig>

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
My 2017 F350 with AT Habitat. When it's just me I sleep on the truck bed floor, which is fine. When it's the whole family we bust out the truck camper. Good times
It's been a few years since I added any new pics to my thread. Here goes

Attachments

BeardedOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Kingman, Arizona, United States
First Name
JASON
Last Name
SMITH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUH443
My full size everyday, adventure truck. No frills, and very basic... think Overlanding meets backpacking. Always prepared for a road trip, for what she lacks in off-road ability she more than makes up for long-distance comfort, reliability, and believe it or not gas economy! I've made about a half dozen trips across the country (mostly Oklahoma to Arizona and back) But I've explored Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, and Utah not to mention Arizona, Nevada, and California. The tent has been the biggest upgrade for comfort while camping and beats the heck out of sleeping on the ground. She's been through a lot, hail-storm in Oklahoma, rubbing the belly in Utah, some pinstriping thanks to the Arizona desert! I wouldn't trade her for just anything... well maybe a late 70's Ford F350, but thats a story for another day. :yum:
4.jpeg
Recent snow storm in Arizona
3.jpeg
Airing out after a hail-storm in Oklahoma
2.jpeg

Enthusiast II

Agoura Hills, CA, USA
First Name
Jolo
Last Name
Bejasa
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Silverback
I should be upgrading in tire size on my big rig soon soon. Maybe 275-70-18's on my 21 Toyota Tundra TRD PRO.View attachment 269221
I'm running the 275/70/18's on my 2nd Gen Tundra right now. They're a good size for all around use, but if you were also thinking about getting 35's, just make the jump and go straight for 35's haha.

Attachments

BAJA - PRO

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Veronica
Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS-WRYZ566
I'm running the 275/70/18's on my 2nd Gen Tundra right now. They're a good size for all around use, but if you were also thinking about getting 35's, just make the jump and go straight for 35's haha.
Yea, I would be nice to go to 35s but, I would kill my already thirsty MPG. Plus I also tow a travel trailer so yea , you are right the 275 70 18 are a good all around tire. So what brand tires are you running?

Reactions: Front Runner - Jolo

Enthusiast II

Agoura Hills, CA, USA
First Name
Jolo
Last Name
Bejasa
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Silverback
Yea, I would be nice to go to 35s but, I would kill my already thirsty MPG. Plus I also tow a travel trailer so yea , you are right the 275 70 18 are a good all around tire. So what brand tires are you running?
lol, yeah it would be nice to save some MPG, especially with the 5.7's. I'm getting 10.9mpg haha. I'm running some BFG KO2's but will eventually switch over to Toyo Open County MT's