Beginner looking for wheeling buddies near SF bay area

• HTML tutorial

Mark2Mister2

Rank III

Enthusiast II

San Mateo
If I am readin your username correctly, does this mean you are an MR2 owner? I wouldn’t mind tagging along on your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Haha I used to have a 92 turbo with T-tops. Ended up selling it back to my uncle since it originally belonged to his mother (one badass lady). Handle ended up sticking.

I’m sill heading out to Hollister on Saturday, 28 July, so it’d be great to have any and all come out. ETA to the park will be around 1000.

Apologies for the late reply!

T

Overland California

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Jose, California
Member #

Hey in case it works for you, there is a rally point for hollister sunday july 29. My plan is to show up late Saturday and camp overnight in case that might interest you as well.
I wish I could make Saturday as well, but I'm working. See you on Sunday though! Post up which camp site you end up in (Sycamore or Obstacle Course) and I'll meet you there Sunday morning.

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Haha I used to have a 92 turbo with T-tops. Ended up selling it back to my uncle since it originally belonged to his mother (one badass lady). Handle ended up sticking.

I’m sill heading out to Hollister on Saturday, 28 July, so it’d be great to have any and all come out. ETA to the park will be around 1000.

Apologies for the late reply!

T

Ah, a 2nd gen guy. I still have my 3rd gen.

Reactions: Mark2Mister2