Contributor III

California, MD, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Whittenton
Member #

Evening All,
I'm honored to be a part of this organization. I've taken my time getting involved, and for that I appologize. I'm using a 2007 Jeep Commander. Minor upgrades nothing crazy. I'm going to Peter's Mill tomorrow, and may try to reach Bald Trail the same day. Not really sure if I can hit both, I'd like to though. Currently in VA, and being moved to MD in September by the Navy. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
V/R
Whitt

D

Deleted member 14476

Whats up man! I'm pretty much in the same boat too, been here for a while but rarely participate. Which is a pretty crazy coincidence considering you posted this 20 minutes ago hahaha, but regardless glad to see you on here!

Reactions: Bigwhitt

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Evening All,
I'm honored to be a part of this organization. I've taken my time getting involved, and for that I appologize. I'm using a 2007 Jeep Commander. Minor upgrades nothing crazy. I'm going to Peter's Mill tomorrow, and may try to reach Bald Trail the same day. Not really sure if I can hit both, I'd like to though. Currently in VA, and being moved to MD in September by the Navy. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
V/R
Whitt
From one squid to another welcome!

Reactions: Bigwhitt

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the group Whitt. I was 20 years Army, but don't worry. We accept Navy personnel here also. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Evening All,
V/R
Whitt
Welcome to Overland Bound Whitt
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @cgflyer
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
Welcome to Overland Bound Whitt
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @cgflyer
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
I apologize to all, been inactive for a while. Took a trip on the TAT that didn't go as planned in the Spring and just got into a new vehicle...about to order my new badge and hopefully get back out there as the temperatures drop some. I will be headed to Overland Expo East for at least a day and will be sure to spend some time at the tent.