Bay Area Convoy / Off the Grid West 2017

• HTML tutorial

Connor Gibson

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Santa Clara, CA
Member #

I'm not to familiar with Gilroy either but the Shell station on the way out of town seems like a decent place to meet. 850 Pacheco Pass Hwy, Gilroy, CA 95020

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

I'm heading to OTG from Tucson, AZ, but will be continuing on up to S.F. after the event. If there will be a return-trip convoy, I'd love to join it!
A friend and I are heading out on Sunday morning, hopefully around 10am. He's in San Jose, but I'll be going all the way to SF. Come find me at OTG and we can make sure you are with us on Sunday's departure. Look for a black well kitted D2 and a well kitted Camel Trophy and you've found us:)

Reactions: Tom K and brien

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Sounds good, I'll find you guys. I may end up stopping in Scotts Valley on the way up before I continue on to S.F. but I'll at least be able to join until San Jose. See you in a few days!

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
A friend and I are heading out on Sunday morning, hopefully around 10am. He's in San Jose, but I'll be going all the way to SF. Come find me at OTG and we can make sure you are with us on Sunday's departure. Look for a black well kitted D2 and a well kitted Camel Trophy and you've found us:)
I'm in for the return convoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4xFar Adventures

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Looks like I'm leaving about 2pm. Heading down through Rio Vista on 12 until I-5. Not sure if I'll head south on 5 or 99. Depends on the traffic on Thursday.

Cayenne

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Union City, CA 94587
Member #

Ok everyone. Who's leaving when and from where? Let's get this convoy list together.

So here's what we have so far.

• Thursday- Fairfield about 2pm @NorCalCrisp
• Friday- Santa cruz @Drftsub Meeting in Gilroy
• Friday- ? @markye412
• Friday- SF around 6pm @OverlandChevy
• Friday- Marin in the morning @norcalsurf
• Friday-SF @Tom K
• ?- Campbell @Gary_Tsang
• Friday- Santa Clara @Connor Gibson meeting in Gilroy
• Thursday- SF morning @Disco2Guy
I will be leaving Union City around 3:45 pm.

Reactions: Crispy

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
For me it's Friday around 4am from Campbell to make the class. And I'll join the convoy for the return trip. Thanks for setting this up!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Crispy

Connor Gibson

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Santa Clara, CA
Member #

So I was thinking we could meet in Gilroy around 11am-noon. (leaving some room for traffic and stragglers) Should we get a rough head count of who to expect to meet in Gilroy tomorrow?

Drftsub

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

So I was thinking we could meet in Gilroy around 11am-noon. (leaving some room for traffic and stragglers) Should we get a rough head count of who to expect to meet in Gilroy tomorrow?
Connor,
Ill PM my # to you, we should be arriving right about 11-11:15 in Gilroy, so I would prefer the earlier of those options. If it needs to be noon or so we may continue our roll towards the camp and we can do the big convoy back.