• HTML tutorial

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

1st post in the Nor Cal section.

I'm really bummed I didn't get to go to the 1st Overland bound off the grid rally. I found out about this forum on the same weekend you guys went :( So that being said...

I wanted to see if you guys want to do a Nor Cal Coffee and Rigs meetup. Hang out, talk shop and maybe plan a weekend trip.

Thinking about starbucks or some where that can accommodate a bunch of rigs. Maybe in mtn view area as that seems to be a good mid point between SF and South bay. Open to location suggestions and date/time.

Who's in?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
WOW, I would love to BUT!
Dixon to mtn view 2hrs one way (for coffee) no traffic.
I know I know don't complain.... maybe someplace more nearer? I guess it depends on interest and the geographical center!!!!
Or a NORTHERN/MORE NORTHERN group? Yes I'm in the sticks.....

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

WOW, I would love to BUT!
Dixon to mtn view 2hrs one way (for coffee) no traffic.
I know I know don't complain.... maybe someplace more nearer? I guess it depends on interest and the geographical center!!!!
Or a NORTHERN/MORE NORTHERN group? Yes I'm in the sticks.....

I feel ya. Napa here and that's a mission. But I'm always down to meet up

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

Wooks

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Member #

I would be down! If we want something central to the "greater bay area" then I have access to a church on the San Leandro / Oakland boarder. Close to freeway exits, ample parking lot and we can get in the building for bathrooms. Starbucks or Zocalo Coffee House is not far.

I would just need to make sure no other events are planned for the time decided upon.

Reactions: stoney126

Wooks

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Member #

Ok so here is an attempt to get something nailed down. All of this is flexible as far as I am concerned so if anybody has a better plan I'm all ears!

How about 11/21/15 beginning at 10:00 AM? This morning is open at the church I know of and during the evening they are having a Chili Cook-Off which all would be welcome to stay for if interested. The church is located at the corner of MacArthur Blvd and Victoria Ave in San Leandro, CA, just off the Foothill exit of I-580. It should be an hour or less from most of the greater bay area.

If anybody is coming from a further distance there is a decent (for the Bay Area) campground nearby at Anthony Chabot Regional Park, at the time of posting there were plenty of camp sites left for the suggested weekend. http://www.ebparks.org/parks/anthony_chabot

Reactions: stoney126