Bay Area Coffee and Rigs Meetup

• HTML tutorial

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

@Wooks Have we decided a location. San lenandro starbucks? I think 11/28 might be a good date.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

Philz coffee in Bezerkeley has good coffee I've never been to the shop so I don't know about parking but I'm down depending on date and time

jginca

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Salinas CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Gilbert
Member #

11/28 works for me, unless fire restrictions are lifted for Los Padres.

Wooks

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Member #

11/28 is no good for me, thanksgiving weekend is always busy.

11/21/15??

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

11.21 is no good for me. 12.5 Sat or 12.6 Sun?

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

If anyone is down for weekday meet ups that would be cool to. I work weekends unfortunately.

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
Hey folks, this is great and I'm really glad to see the OB community expand beyond the forum with meet-ups. The face-to-face goes hand -in-hand with the boards... I have been a huge fan of OB from early on and have been involved with the Northern California Land Rover Club for almost 5 years. One thing we did was start monthly "regional" gatherings with the Peninsula "Drip in the Dirt". One thing I wanted to offer to this thread was that we picked a day/time (3rd Thursday of the month) with a home base of Alpine In in Portola Valley and we move around locally from there. In the Sacramento Region, they fell into a potluck at a member's driveway and that has been a great format up there for the past few months...

Just an idea and I know there is a lot of planning that goes into getting these off the ground - I applaud the effort and completely respect the process ;-)

Fwiw, our BOD meeting is Saturday 11/21 in Walnut creek so if there will be a meet in the East bay on Saturday afternoon, there could be more than a few of us that would love to stop by...just a thought if it works...

Either way, I look forward to this coming together and meeting some of the overland bound crew in person!

Cheers,

Tom
OB#0101

NCLR Board Member
Director of Affairs

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

This was merged with the holister ohv trip for this sat Dec 5.

I unfortunately can not do the Hollister drive as I have an appointment I can not miss. But I can still meet up for coffee this sat if people are still interested in meeting up.