Bay Area Coffee and Rigs Meetup

• HTML tutorial

Chris hanna

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Walnut creek
Member #

Hey all Im know to OB community. I would love to meet you guys. Is there any meet ups or trips coming up or in need of planning?

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
Hey all Im know to OB community. I would love to meet you guys. Is there any meet ups or trips coming up or in need of planning?
Hi Chris and welcome to OB!!

We had the impromptu coffee meet up a while back but we should probably start planning the next one ;-)

Where about are you?

Welcome aboard,

Tom

Chris hanna

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Walnut creek
Member #

Hey Tom, I live in Benicia, I go to school and spend 90% of my time in Orinda/ Walnut Creek area I am planning on moving to Walnut Creek shortly. But I am willing to go pretty much anywhere in the bay area

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
wouldn't be bad to have a regular meeting cadence either, somewhere in the middle where it is convenient for all. - Gary

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Can't make this Saturday or next. Lake Isabella on Saturday to pick up a set of 2016 Pro-4X wheels on the cheap. Week after that we'll be camped out at New Brighton State Beach in Aptos.

Reactions: HangryMachinist

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

I work next weekend and then the next Saturday so sunday the 6th of march or the weekends after that I'm open. Weird firefighter schedule.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I work in San Francisco - so could meet there during the week.

If something is going on tomorrow, let me know. I might be able to join.

M

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

I'll be at work. My schedule is Thursday-Monday 6-230. Unfortantly it's a rare occasion that we are in the city on my weekend lol mostly out away from humanity. But there are sometimes I come to the city so I will definitely let you know that would be cool!

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

I have a weird schedule and travel a lot for work or at home for 2 weeks straight working from home. Never know where I am. I'm going to the MTA Holister Hills event on April 22 to 24. Anyone interested in going too?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk