Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Right now Home Depot has the Dewalt Jobsite fan on sale for the 4th of July, $99 includes charger and battery!

I have been itching to add that fan to my collection. I'm going to pick it up this weekend. 20190626_150710.jpeg

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

The fan isn't too loud at all, on high..even better on low..we had our 2 dogs stay the night on the hunting lease in our 24' camper..Sort of tight quartered but movable. I was surprised by 2 things..How cool it made the camper when it was 90 outside and close to 90% humidity due to rain off and on most of the day..because of the rain the pups were inside and not under our pop up canopy. The 2nd thing was, the batteries do die down as all the reviews stated..Soo, when we are overlanding, we sleep in the bed of the truck. The fan will work great on the lower speed to keep us all cool at night. IF needed, I can bump it up to high for a bit and turn it back down. While we are driving, I'm hoping the power inverter will be able to charge the batteries because when we stop and set up camp, I'm guessing if the day hot, we'll need that fan to cool down and possibly to keep the flying pests away.. I guess for the time being, I'll rate it at 7 out of 10..Mainly due to battery life longevity.. We have 7 of varying sizes, so I may have to buy another couple bigger ones..

sgthusk

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

1773 Steward Harbough Road, Williamsburg, Ohio 45176, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Huskey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W8JWH
We just got back from a trip using the Dewalt fan for the first time. It was great. We used it outside to keep cool and keep the bugs at bay and in the tent. Don’t think we’ll ever camp without it again. Got Dewalt because I already have the batteries. It has got a lot of use around the house too. Very convenient to grab when needed. Here it is in action. IMG_5741.JPG

Reactions: Scout

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Huelsman
We just got back from a trip using the Dewalt fan for the first time. It was great. We used it outside to keep cool and keep the bugs at bay and in the tent. Don’t think we’ll ever camp without it again. Got Dewalt because I already have the batteries. It has got a lot of use around the house too. Very convenient to grab when needed. Here it is in action. View attachment 107373
Same here except one of our dogs took so much liking to it, that it sits outside her crate during the day when we’re home and keeps her cooler. I bought it for its portability and didn’t even realize until I unpackaged it that it accepts a standard extension cord as well.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Same here except one of our dogs took so much liking to it, that it sits outside her crate during the day when we’re home and keeps her cooler. I bought it for its portability and didn’t even realize until I unpackaged it that it accepts a standard extension cord as well.

Same as the Ryobi, with the extension cord.. Pretty cool feature.. Also, the Ryobi has 3 fold away hooks for hanging and 4 holes to hang in a more permanent situation.

TBox0194

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Trent
Last Name
Moody
I’ve been using a Ryobi battery/AC powered fan. I have quite a few one plus tools and this fan was free with a battery and charger with a tool days deal at Home Depot. I can run the fan roughly 9 hours on high off of one 4mAh battery, no complaints thus far.

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

While the OP made a decision, I can affirm the usefulness of the Endless Breeze fan. I've had mine for 11 year or so in the van and it can be pretty useful even on low. My biggest challenge is finding the right spot to use it because the only windows that open all the way are in the cab. The van just has three little pop out windows so getting the fan to move air through them is a challenge.