Northwest - Backcountry Travel Preparedness - 03/30/2019 | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Northwest Backcountry Travel Preparedness - 03/30/2019

Discussion in 'Overland Bound Meetups' started by Michael Winn, Feb 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Mike Dubya

Mike Dubya Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Apologies if you get this notice more than once

FREE Backcountry Preparedness class presented by Kootenai County Sheriff Volunteer Search & Rescue! This one night event is March 30th from 6:00 to 8:00pm at 10865 N Ramsey Road in Hayden, Idaho. We will be providing FREE hot dogs, chips, and drinks to participants.
    The first hour will consist of instruction from VSAR instructors followed by an hour of demonstrations and hands on instruction. This event is open to the community and is hosted in conjunction with Backcountry Association, Inc ATV & UTV, and North Idaho ATV Association.

Instruction is focused on emergency preparedness, survival skills, practical applications, and cooperation with emergency services. If you have any questions, please inquire with Overland Bound member #11674 (Mike Dubya)

Put it in your calendar now and please RSVP to this Rally Point![​IMG]

View Rally Point Details

Dustin S. Godtfring likes this.
  2. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos Rank V
    Member Supporter +

Member #:

Ham Callsign:
    KI7TFB
    Map
    I almost forgot Mike! Jes and I will be there.

3. C-Rod

C-Rod Rank 0

Map
    I will be there and will likely bring my two oldest kids if allowed. They are 10 and 8. I really enjoy these types of things and would even be happy to help with some. Thanks for putting this together!

4. Mike Dubya

Mike Dubya Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Definitely bring the kids! They need to know about this too!