Northwest Backcountry Travel Preparedness

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Mike Dubya

Rank III

Contributor III

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7FTN
Thank you all for volunteering! I'm told the SAR will be providing Coffee as well! I'm shopping for the remaining items tomorrow, so is there any more items to be volunteered for? We still need:
Hot dog buns
cans of soda
condiments
paper plates
2 bags of ice
It looks like we will likely have almost 60 there, so if you have extra, bring it! This will be a great time!
Let me know if you are bringing anything off the list as soon as you can! Thanks!

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Member Rep
Supporter

Advocate III

Sandpoint, Idaho
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7POE
Thank you all for volunteering! I'm told the SAR will be providing Coffee as well! I'm shopping for the remaining items tomorrow, so is there any more items to be volunteered for? We still need:
Hot dog buns
cans of soda
condiments
paper plates
2 bags of ice
It looks like we will likely have almost 60 there, so if you have extra, bring it! This will be a great time!
Let me know if you are bringing anything off the list as soon as you can! Thanks!
Ill grab another pack of hot dogs.

Ksevi0311

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hot dog buns
cans of soda
condiments
paper plates
2 bags of ice
I can grab the ice on my way into town, and get plates too. How many do we need?

Reactions: Mike Dubya