Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Dubya
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTN
Thank you all for volunteering! I'm told the SAR will be providing Coffee as well! I'm shopping for the remaining items tomorrow, so is there any more items to be volunteered for? We still need:
Hot dog buns
cans of soda
condiments
paper plates
2 bags of ice
It looks like we will likely have almost 60 there, so if you have extra, bring it! This will be a great time!
Let me know if you are bringing anything off the list as soon as you can! Thanks!

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Thank you all for volunteering! I'm told the SAR will be providing Coffee as well! I'm shopping for the remaining items tomorrow, so is there any more items to be volunteered for? We still need:
Hot dog buns
cans of soda
condiments
paper plates
2 bags of ice
It looks like we will likely have almost 60 there, so if you have extra, bring it! This will be a great time!
Let me know if you are bringing anything off the list as soon as you can! Thanks!
Ill grab another pack of hot dogs.

Ksevi0311

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Athol, ID
Hot dog buns
cans of soda
condiments
paper plates
2 bags of ice
I can grab the ice on my way into town, and get plates too. How many do we need?

Reactions: Mike Dubya

RyuKyuRvr

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Last call as I’m going by Costco on my way down Saturday to the event, anything needed besides napkins?

Reactions: Mike Dubya