First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all!

We will be back from a three week journey to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this Friday, and showcasing the rig Saturday morning "as-is"!

Join Overland Bound #0000 at the grand opening of the new 4Wheel Parts in Oakland this Saturday! There will be BBQ, and Giveaways! The Overland Bound rig will be fresh from Baja and open to crawl through to see how we configured things for the journey to Cabo San Lucas and back!

Thanks to 4 Wheel Parts for hosting Overland Bound at the grand opening of the new store! There will be a number of Overland rigs to see, including other members and yours, and you can check out the new store! Come say, "Hello"! We look forward to meeting you!

Michael

View Rally Point
Reactions: Steve

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I really want to go if nothing else to see how the KM3's held up but it might not be in the cards, to go that far.

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

It might be a little far for just a few hours of fun. I’ll decide by tomorrow (I guess I have to, hahaha).

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Man, I wish I could go, but I have my ham radio class/test that day. Oh, and its's 425mi away

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Man, I wish I could go, but I have my ham radio class/test that day. Oh, and its's 425mi away :)

Mr. C

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

NEWARK,CA.
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Cordano
Member #

Hey all!

We will be back from a three week journey to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this Friday, and showcasing the rig Saturday morning "as-is"!

Join Overland Bound #0000 at the grand opening of the new 4Wheel Parts in Oakland this Saturday! There will be BBQ, and Giveaways! The Overland Bound rig will be fresh from Baja and open to crawl through to see how we configured things for the journey to Cabo San Lucas and back!

Thanks to 4 Wheel Parts for hosting Overland Bound at the grand opening of the new store! There will be a number of Overland rigs to see, including other members and yours, and you can check out the new store! Come say, "Hello"! We look forward to meeting you!

Michael

New Guy , Looking forward to meeting you all and checking out other rigs. Mike

Calipro4x

Rank 0

Traveler I

I've never gone to any meets for OB so i look forward to meeting you all. My buddies will be driving their Xterras over too.

Is their a particular area for the OB people or is it a free for all?

SOLVEFUNCTION

Rank V

Steward II

San Mateo, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Lim
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ETO
Family had a good time, good talking to you Michael. Rig look good, tires were in good shape.