AZ_OVERLAND trailer build

• HTML tutorial

AZ_Overland

Rank III

Advocate II

Well had a couple hours last night and finally got my water tank mounted and mostly plumbed. Just need to mount the water pump run about 18 inches of tube and a couple of hose clamps then wire it to the switch that should take me all of 20 minutes.

also got my stinger mounted:

Sent from my SM-N900V using OB Talk mobile app

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
To level the trailer when not connected to the Jeep use 2" square tubing. Make a sleeve in the front on the tongue that will allow the 2" tube to slide up/down inside of it. Drill out a hole to slide a pin in so that the tube height can be selected. On the 2" square tube drill holes every 2" through it, then drop the tube through the slot and when you have reached the desired height put the pin in the sleeve and you are done. You can do the same to the rear corners.

Reactions: AZ_Overland

AZ_Overland

Rank III

Advocate II

To level the trailer when not connected to the Jeep use 2" square tubing. Make a sleeve in the front on the tongue that will allow the 2" tube to slide up/down inside of it. Drill out a hole to slide a pin in so that the tube height can be selected. On the 2" square tube drill holes every 2" through it, then drop the tube through the slot and when you have reached the desired height put the pin in the sleeve and you are done. You can do the same to the rear corners.
I've already ordered a jack for the front and had similar plans for the rear stabilizers as what you are describing.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Great looking trailer! Are you worried about the pump being exposed on the bottom at all or planning to have it covered after your finished down there?

AZ_Overland

Rank III

Advocate II

I'm not really that concerned with it being exposed as of right now. But after our trip the end of May everything above the frame will be rebuilt. Metal floor, 18-20inch side walls, full cage/ rack.

Reactions: Art

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

I'm not really that concerned with it being exposed as of right now. But after our trip the end of May everything above the frame will be rebuilt. Metal floor, 18-20inch side walls, full cage/ rack
Very nice! I'll definitely have to watch it and see.