US Southwest Austin, Tx. Custom Storage System. $3300. will consider offers. Local or Texas pickup

• HTML tutorial

Lost Girls

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Austin, TX
First Name
Leia
Last Name
Feray
Member #

I know this system isn't for everyone but seeing if anyone is interested. I'm expanding the family and will need the back of my 4Runner for a different type of storage. I had this custom made about 2 years ago. It fits a 2018 4Runner. It may fit others? If seriously interested I can provide measurements. This system is indestructible and quality built. It is built from the guys at extend o bed. I can probably provide all the guys info that helped design it and build it. Great company and customer service. The system has deep long drawers, no sagging. This thing is built like a beast! On the backside of it, that goes between the rear seats and the back of system it is built to hold a FrontRunner water tank. I've never used one there, instead I use it to hold my Skottle, etc... The system is securely attached to the eye bolts using a turnbuckle system in the rear. See pics. I've taken this thing all over Moab and Colorado and it's never even budged. Fridge not included. 16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png21.png22.png23.png24.png
If you have serious questions, ask away. Thank you for looking.