Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Never been to Old settlers park.Would like to link up with you sometime and also meet some new folks out there .
I Live at Katy crossing in Georgetown
I drive past it all the time going to/from town. Look for the red 1st Gen Colorado and flag me down.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Welcome! I live out near Dripping Springs. Anyone interested in running the Hill Country Overland Route? It runs from Horseshoe Bay over to Mason and Fredericksburg...

Cheers,

Jason
Did it a few times last year. The bluebonnets were awesome in March.

Schnell_958

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Slutsky
Member #

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
We lost power at 7 pm last night and the house got down to about 48. Not looking forward to tonight. We do have an RV, but it's Jack is frozen solid and we can't level it. How's everyone else doing?
out at 3am, and lasted all morning. Came back at 1pm.

Reactions: Schnell_958

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

we have had no power more than power on but keeps kicking off when the heat kicks on, we have a wood burning stove so staying warm but have frozen pipes so no water and have lost all our pool equitment due to power being off. Going to be expensive.

Schnell_958

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Slutsky
Member #

Yeah, our pool equipment is toast too. I can see multiple areas that are burst. I tripped the circuit breaker so the pump doesn't kick on and burn itself out.

All of our hose bibs are frozen too and I have been trying to thaw them with a heat gun on a generator to no avail.

we have had no power more than power on but keeps kicking off when the heat kicks on, we have a wood burning stove so staying warm but have frozen pipes so no water and have lost all our pool equitment due to power being off. Going to be expensive.