Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Hey all, new to the Austin area. Have a 2019 Highlander - the greatest overland rig ever (ROFL), surprisingly handy offroad though.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having some meetups once the world begins a new lol
We do Try to meet the first Saturday, unless we’re overlanding! Last week we tried it a bit differently, and made breakfast tacos on skottles at the meet up. There were about a dozen people this time

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Hey all, new to the Austin area. Have a 2019 Highlander - the greatest overland rig ever (ROFL), surprisingly handy offroad though.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having some meetups once the world begins a new lol
Welcome! We look forward to having you at the next meet up. There is also a group of us that camp at least one weekend a month when the sun isn't trying to kill us. They should resume in October once the weather cools down a bit.

RickR

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Rick
Last Name
R
Member #

Howdy! I’m in central Austin. Drive a 4Runner. Get out to Big Bend at least once a year. The virus has made a mess out of this year! Stay safe!

Here in the next few months I would love to meet up with you guys to say hello, but for now work has most of my free time.