Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Hi from Witch Well, Arizona
Apache County, north of St John's or Show Low and south of Sanders

Keeping it Simple

1998 Chevy Tracker 2 Dr, Rally Top, 235/17/R15 ATs, (working on budget build, just got mini 12V fridge .. have camping gear!)
I'd love to get out and go somewhere, I drive dirt roads daily but that's not a trip!
Howdy neighbor!

Live in Show Low here and not many OB members around these parts but lots of great dirt roads & dispersed camping spots.

SimplyLesa

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Witch Well, Arizona
First Name
Lesa
Last Name
NeSmith
Member #

Hi from Witch Well, Arizona
Apache County, north of St John's or Show Low and south of Sanders

Keeping it Simple

1998 Chevy Tracker 2 Dr, Rally Top, 235/17/R15 ATs, (working on budget build, just got mini 12V fridge .. have camping gear!)
I'd love to get out and go somewhere, I drive dirt roads daily but that's not a trip!
Howdy neighbor!

Live in Show Low here and not many OB members around these parts but lots of great dirt roads & dispersed camping spots.
Ya I agree.
I'm finally getting the 'bugs' worked out on my new to me rig! and I am preparing for teaching a couple classes at Overland Expo West.
Sure would like to start getting together with others.
I have a nice off-grid location with camping out here. Have posted my NE AZ Spring GTG folks are welcome to come camp with me! Gotta contact me no GPS out here!

Reactions: DaleRF

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
I just recently moved to Arizona about 6 months ago and am loving it. I have been out in Tonto National Forest and done the Four Peaks Trial. Can't wait to get out and camp this Spring and Summer.
Well Howdy and Welcome from Sierra Vista!

Reactions: wdubois

j2dxplr

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Tempe, Arizona, United States
First Name
Jacq and Jeremy
Last Name
Davis
Member #

We are in south Tempe. Looking forward to go wheeling and overlanding with some of local members on here!
Hey there fellow OB & Offroad Passport member!
Hello! Looking forward to doing more group rides with Offroad Passport! The upcoming Mammoth one looks amazing!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Welcome aboard from Sierra Vista!
Hello, Arizona! I just joined OB this morning. I'm in far-east Phoenix on the Scottsdale line.
  • Hello Brad
Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Bound

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

OVERLAND EXPO

FYI... Bram the Wonder Dog and I will be visiting the Overland Expo in Flagstaff next Saturday.
We are easy to spot! If you are with Overland Arizona, please say, "Hi!" We're new to the group and we'd like to get know all of you!

Last edited:

SimplyLesa

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Witch Well, Arizona
First Name
Lesa
Last Name
NeSmith
Member #

I'm here! I will be teaching and camped at the DIY section sometime tomorrow. Tonight I will be at the Beer n Gear at Peace Surplus store parking lot from 6-8pm

Threads

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Atwood
Member #

We are back in AZ. Hoping to meet up with folks around Phoenix for wheeling around and just sitting and visiting with like minded. New rig build too this time.