Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Surprise, AZ
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Fregoso
Member #

Well it's been a hot minute since I've been on here. Anyone planning on doing any trails mid-Feb? I'll probably be trying to find some trails in Pinetop area or north of Phoenix or near Gold Canyon if anyone is interested
Absolutely interested even if just to do some route recon for some future plans I might have.

Reactions: TN_4Runner

K1LL1N

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Killin
Member #

Well it's been a hot minute since I've been on here. Anyone planning on doing any trails mid-Feb? I'll probably be trying to find some trails in Pinetop area or north of Phoenix or near Gold Canyon if anyone is interested
I would definitely be interested in hitting some trails. Have you decided on a date yet?

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
I am usually part of the Northwest but staying in PHX until summer. Just went out to Superstition Mountains and had fun with the EarthCruiser. Full video on YTEC Super Wilderness.jpg

Reactions: rb9228

By way of aztec

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gold Canyon, Arizona, United States
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Hamilton
Member #

I’m out in good canyon on the trails almost every day after work. Peace y’all
I think I might have saw you in Gold Canyon a couple days ago. I am also in Gold Canyon.
Right on, ya I have seen your rig around as well. I’m running a 2003 Lexus GX470 as well as a 2017 ram power wagon with a four wheel camper.

Reactions: TN_4Runner

Mustang03

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Green Valley, AZ
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Lavender
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE5ATG
Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corps
Hello to all, new to the forum. We're in Green Valley, south of Tucson with a Ram 3500 SRW 4x and the smallest Lance camper available. We like multi-day trips combined with photography and laid-back conversation.

bhunter74

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Rio Verde, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
James
Member #

Hello to all, new to the forum. We're in Green Valley, south of Tucson with a Ram 3500 SRW 4x and the smallest Lance camper available. We like multi-day trips combined with photography and laid-back conversation.
Just went from a jeep to a full-size with the truck camper. Wish I would’ve done it sooner. Welcome.

Attachments

Reactions: Mustang03

Dangela

Rank III

Contributor III

Corona de Tucson, AZ
First Name
Angie
Last Name
Noyce
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hi everyone! We’re in Corona de Tucson, just east of the city of Tucson. We’re new to overlanding and just getting started. We love to hit the trails and explore.

Reactions: freak4life

Mustang03

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Green Valley, AZ
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Lavender
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE5ATG
Service Branch
U.S. Marine Corps
Hi everyone! We’re in Corona de Tucson, just east of the city of Tucson. We’re new to overlanding and just getting started. We love to hit the trails and explore.
Hello and welcome! We're not far from you over in Green Valley. We are also fairly new to the OB community here, although we've been exploring off the beaten path for years.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New member here! Have family property in Parker AZ, and 15 acres outside of Williams AZ! I have been doing a lot of work at the Williams property, but now building an overland rig and would be up for exploring more of this beautiful state!

Will be hitting the expo this year! About WEST — Overland Expo®
Hello Will, welcome from Phoenix.