Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
LANCE
Last Name
BLAIR
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7NKP
Hi all,

Brand new here at Overland Bound. We live in Flagstaff and are currently building out a 2004 4Runner v8, we had a 2013 FJ previously. Looking forward to connecting. www.altaicreative.com is my company and you can find me on Instagram @4RunAndGun

Feel free to reach out and connect!

Nico
Very nice website and quality work...
It would be fun to be on the trail with you and watch you work a camera/video sometime.
I am building a SEMA Transit 4wd van and it would be nice to chat about B-roll and shorts for my partner companies.....I will reach out.
Welcome.

Reactions: 4RunAndGun

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
I am wanting to do the Desert Paradise 4x4 trail | A three-day adventure to Parker Arizona (Desert Paradise 4x4 trail | A three-day adventure to Parker Arizona) that was posted by Arizona Backcountry Explorers earlier this year. Not too difficult of a trail that starts in Wickenburg and ends in Parker that is almost 100% on dirt. Shooting for a late October or early November timeframe. I have not done this trail so this would be an exploration. I do not want to do it alone so am looking for some other rigs to go along. Please let me know if you are interested and what dates would work for you and if I get some interest will post. Thx. Brad

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
I am wanting to do the Desert Paradise 4x4 trail | A three-day adventure to Parker Arizona (Desert Paradise 4x4 trail | A three-day adventure to Parker Arizona) that was posted by Arizona Backcountry Explorers earlier this year. Not too difficult of a trail that starts in Wickenburg and ends in Parker that is almost 100% on dirt. Shooting for a late October or early November timeframe. I have not done this trail so this would be an exploration. I do not want to do it alone so am looking for some other rigs to go along. Please let me know if you are interested and what dates would work for you and if I get some interest will post. Thx. Brad

Reactions: MoreGone

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
As it is described most of that trail is very easy. Everything east of Alamo Lake is wide open. You could land a jet on the main dirt road out to Alamo Lake. This track takes you just to the north of that. There will likely be some pin striping as you go in and out of the north end of the lake but it is not difficult. The only section I haven't done is west of Swansea. Some of this overlaps the AZ Peace Trail.

I might be interested but my schedule is highly variable.

Last edited:

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Anyone know a decent two day, one night trail? I have a buddy coming in from out of state and he wants to get out this weekend. Any part of the state is fine. Thanks, all

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Anyone know a decent two day, one night trail? I have a buddy coming in from out of state and he wants to get out this weekend. Any part of the state is fine. Thanks, all
Go do a small section of the AZ Peace trail. South of Alamo Lake (Swansea mine) or north which you can loop back towards Wickenburg.

Or

Apache Trail and camp off of it on Two Bar Ridge Trail

Or Cherry Creek Trail east of Roosevelt Lake

Or any of the many forest roads off of 300 RD on the rim

Or Punkin Center to Young Trail and find a place to camp

Or......someone refresh my memory. South of Superior I think it is called Walnut Canyon

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bawesomfels

Gene & Sharon Abair

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bullhead City Az.
First Name
Gene
Last Name
Abair
Member #

We live in Bullhead City, and are new to Overland ,have 2012 JK wangler have ordered Hiker off road tear drop trailer. Looking forward to meeting people with same interests.