Arizona Overlanders

• HTML tutorial

biglad

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Scottsdale, AZ
Member #

Hi everyone! My name is Max and I'm in Scottsdale, north of Tempe Marketplace a bit. I have a silver Jeep JK (see below, obviously) and I'm just getting into overlanding but not necessarily offroading or exploration as a whole. I love guns and shooting and I'm currently a music major at SCC. Very excited to meet everyone in the coming months!

00000IMG_00000_BURST20180121165329415_COVER.jpg 00000IMG_00000_BURST20180121165352026_COVER.jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180121173930064_COVER.jpg
IMG_20180121_174028.jpg

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome to OB, Max!

TN_4Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southside, TN, USA
First Name
Bud
Last Name
Bud
Member #

Hey everyone it’s been awhile. I recently bought a ‘18 4Runner (I still have my Land Rover LR3 but will be selling it soon) and will be building that rig up. First will be a Icon 3” lift and 285/70/17 BFG KO2’s and then a Front Runner Roof Rack! Looking forward to getting started and if you guys see me out and about wave or say hi. It’s nice meeting people from this community [emoji869] If you guys have a Instagram account look me up and I’ll follow you @AZ_OVERLAND4R and if you like fast cars @AZ_RS5

Engine_24

Rank III

Contributor III

Buckeye, Arizona, USA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Moore
Hey gang, so my friends and I are planning a Grand canyon trip and looking for a new camp spot. You've given me some great ones and I know ill be able to get a little intel from someone. Im looking for a little more secluded spot do to how many people and dogs will be going. Maybe something with water creek or anything

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Hi everyone! My name is Max and I'm in Scottsdale, north of Tempe Marketplace a bit. I have a silver Jeep JK (see below, obviously) and I'm just getting into overlanding but not necessarily offroading or exploration as a whole. I love guns and shooting and I'm currently a music major at SCC. Very excited to meet everyone in the coming months!

View attachment 45705 View attachment 45706View attachment 45709
View attachment 45707
Welcome! You're right in our backyard!

Rennan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Canyon Ranch, Glendale, Arizona, USA
First Name
Rennan
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

View attachment 45705 View attachment 45706View attachment 45709
View attachment 45707
Welcome!

Sent from my VS985 4G using OB Talk mobile app

Rennan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Canyon Ranch, Glendale, Arizona, USA
First Name
Rennan
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Hey everyone it’s been awhile. I recently bought a ‘18 4Runner (I still have my Land Rover LR3 but will be selling it soon) and will be building that rig up. First will be a Icon 3” lift and 285/70/17 BFG KO2’s and then a Front Runner Roof Rack! Looking forward to getting started and if you guys see me out and about wave or say hi. It’s nice meeting people from this community [emoji869] If you guys have a Instagram account look me up and I’ll follow you @AZ_OVERLAND4R and if you like fast cars @AZ_RS5

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your new build!

Sent from my VS985 4G using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: TN_4Runner

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I am also a brand new member. Still looking for a good shop (need sliders/skid plates), trails and like minded explorers. Live in Peoria.
Welcome to the community! For a shop we've heard good things about RPM FAB in Chandler but we are still new to the area so there are probably more others can recommend.

Reactions: TN_4Runner

Birddog

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Peoria, AZ
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Singleton
Member #

Thanks, for the hello and quick reply. I will check out that shop.

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome, nice looking truck, now go get that thing dirty!

Reactions: IronWoodman