Arizona Overlanders

• HTML tutorial

jcott329

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, MS
Member #

I should be there Thursday as well... probably be at the air down spot around 1045 or so. I'm from the Prescott area so I may take Senator Highway all the way back into Prescott and/or camp out near Horsethief Thursday night.

jcott329

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, MS
Member #

Jcott, senator highway by crown got flooded out! Make sure it's open.
I checked the Prescott National Forest website and they are only listing closures for the Goodwin Burn Area. Senator Highway runs right along the outside. Worst comes to worst we will have to turn back and head towards I-17... thankfully I just added a new gas can to my gear collection haha.

Reactions: KTM GRIZZLY

MrsFantastico

Rank V
Staff member
Launch Member

Traveler III

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Pending work, @Meta6981 and I might be able to make it. Camping is still in the air, but I think we can swing a day trip at the very least. We are excited to finally hitting the trails since moving here. And of course finally meeting some fellow OBers in our new neck of the woods. @jcott329 maybe we could convoy there?

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Pending work, @Meta6981 and I might be able to make it. Camping is still in the air, but I think we can swing a day trip at the very least. We are excited to finally hitting the trails since moving here. And of course finally meeting some fellow OBers in our new neck of the woods. @jcott329 maybe we could convoy there?

Since your new , something you might be interested in https://www.overlandbound.com/event/trip-zion-national-park-labor-day-weekend/

Reactions: Fuegonaz

Gunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Avondale, Arizona
Member #

Looking forward to his trip. Thanks Ron for getting this set up so quickly. After CK, my wife Debra and I will continue to Horse Thief Lake for the night.

Reactions: jcott329

MrsFantastico

Rank V
Staff member
Launch Member

Traveler III

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Sweet guys! We are all loaded up for tomorrow. Excited to meet everyone! We brought camping gear just in case, but we aren't planning to camp. See ya out there!

Reactions: jcott329

AZJon

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Surprise Arizona
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Shearer
Member #

Sounds good. Anyone else interested can shoot me a note and I will send my address for the meetup.
I am in Surprise right off the 303 so that should work.
New member here but we must be neighbors. I'm just west of the 303 off bell.

Gunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Avondale, Arizona
Member #

Everyone, we are a go for tomorrow's ride to Crown King. Meet up at at 18238 West Lisbon Lane, Surprise, AZ 85388 at 10:00am. If you have any questions please call 951-310-8280. Look forward to meeting everyone and having a great run.

jcott329

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, MS
Member #

I just loaded the truck up too! I'll see everyone at the air down spot at 11am. I decided I am going to camp out at Horsethief too if anyone else wants to. Also bringing some fishing gear to pass the time!

CM_FX4

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Arizona
Member #

New here on the forums! In Mesa now, moving down to Chandler next month!

Looking forward to meeting you guys and making some trips!