Rank VII

World Traveler I

Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ok I have a very important and rather personal question to ask the community LOL. What do you guys recommend for a toilet on our trip. Remember, I am an old guy that doesn't bend very easily haha
We have a folding 3 leg toilet that’s mediocre at best so I secret use @IceIceBaby42 when he’s not looking! Lol.
@4LoGTG, that would make a lot of sense, I don’t remember eating corn.

KD-100

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Morgan Hill, CA, USA
First Name
Khanh
Last Name
Dinh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6TYM
We did a potluck on one of the trips a couple years ago...ended up throwing away alot of food since everyone was cooking enough for the entire group. I would suggest making enough for 4-7 servings (unless its homemade guacamole) since it looks like a wide variety of food is going to be available.

[/QUOTE]
Hey Roaming,

Plan cooking for enough food for 13-15 people. Seems like we will have plenty of food.

Bugeyz

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Fairfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ric
Last Name
Mir
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STD
We did a potluck on one of the trips a couple years ago...ended up throwing away alot of food since everyone was cooking enough for the entire group. I would suggest making enough for 4-7 servings (unless its homemade guacamole) since it looks like a wide variety of food is going to be available.
[/QUOTE]

I can relate to that, food will be wasted and that is no bueno.

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey Roaming,

Plan cooking for enough food for 13-15 people. Seems like we will have plenty of food.
[/QUOTE]

That works for me.

Reactions: 4Low_Good_to_Go

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
I gotta bail on this trip, I have too much going on at work + plus some minor stuff the week after. Already canceled the rsvp thing. Hope yall have a fun! take lots of pics!

K1mj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kayvan
Last Name
Zadeh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YEB
Hi All, Looks like couple people bailed so I was able to get in on this trip! I will be joining from Los Angeles. What would be the best place to meet up with you all?

Anand_S

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Ramon, CA
First Name
Anand
Last Name
Sambasivam
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKA
Hello group

Somehow I was not getting the update notifications. Checking after a while. I'll bring a 10 pack soda either Sprite or Coke or Pepsi.

Zscioli

Rank II

Member I

Oakland, California, United States
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Scioli
Member #

Hey all!

Zach here! Z for short.

Brand spankin’ new to the forum, but experienced with overland. Rig is solid, got all my gear and sliders. Gonna show up with a smile and tank full - anything else I’m missing or should know? Will have beer for the campfire…

Looking forward to meeting y’all

4Low_Good_to_Go

Rank VII

Protector II

San Lorenzo, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6FTW
Service Branch
Navy Vet 1993-1997
Hey all!

Zach here! Z for short.

Brand spankin’ new to the forum, but experienced with overland. Rig is solid, got all my gear and sliders. Gonna show up with a smile and tank full - anything else I’m missing or should know? Will have beer for the campfire…

Welcome aboard Zach! There’s a GPX file for download if you’d like. We’re doing a potluck one of the nights. If you can, maybe bring some firewood. I assume you’ll be meeting us at the McDonalds at 0500?

Zscioli

Rank II

Member I

Oakland, California, United States
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Scioli
Member #

Hey all!

Zach here! Z for short.

Welcome aboard Zach! There’s a GPX file for download if you’d like. We’re doing a potluck one of the nights. If you can, maybe bring some firewood. I assume you’ll be meeting us at the McDonalds at 0500?
Roger that! Will bring extra wood and I’ll be at the Mickie D’s…

Reactions: Sassenach

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hi All, Looks like couple people bailed so I was able to get in on this trip! I will be joining from Los Angeles. What would be the best place to meet up with you all?
Hey Kayvan,

Nice to meet you. We are meeting up with a few other So Cal folks in Temecula. There is a shell gas station right off the freeway near old town Temecula. Don’t know what time yet. Hit up with myself of 4loGTG with a message and we can get more info and call you on the road.

Reactions: K1mj

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Roaming Bear

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Menifee, CA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Pemberton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6RUS
Hey Kayvan,

Nice to meet you. We are meeting up with a few other So Cal folks in Temecula. There is a shell gas station right off the freeway near old town Temecula. Don’t know what time yet. Hit up with myself of 4loGTG with a message and we can get more info and call you on the road.
Are you talking about the gas station at the south end of old town on lower 79. You take the next exit AFTER Rancho California road and it circles around to the west side of the 15. I believe that it is a Shell station

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Hey,

Did you get this? Reviews say it comes off easy. You may have to zip tie.
I did end up getting this one as the lights I had ordered, well are on back order :(.
I tried it out today and seems to grab pretty tight to the roof, so we will give it a go.

Reactions: Anand_S