Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

Good evening all! We’re looking forward to our upcoming adventure; prepped and ready to go. We’ll have two bundles of wood and if Amazon makes it on time, a portable collapsible fire pit. We’ll have brats , buns and baked beans for the potluck. Travel safe and see you all Thursday morning at McDonald’s Santa Rita.

Roaming Bear

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Menifee, CA, USA
First Name
Bret
Last Name
Pemberton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6RUS
Hi All, Looks like couple people bailed so I was able to get in on this trip! I will be joining from Los Angeles. What would be the best place to meet up with you all?
Hey Kayvan,

Nice to meet you. We are meeting up with a few other So Cal folks in Temecula. There is a shell gas station right off the freeway near old town Temecula. Don’t know what time yet. Hit up with myself of 4loGTG with a message and we can get more info and call you on the road.
Are you talking about the gas station at the south end of old town on lower 79. You take the next exit AFTER Rancho California road and it circles around to the west side of the 15. I believe that it is a Shell station
Who ever is in the lead, Please call me when you are 30 minutes out of Temecula, so I can meet you at the gas station

K1mj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kayvan
Last Name
Zadeh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YEB

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Here a couple pics and a quick video!
Thank you very much for making this an awesome experience and being patience with my barky dog!
As my first group overland/camping experience I really appreciate the support and kindness of everyone!
I learned a lot and came back with some great memories - Thank You!

IMG_1365.jpegIMG_1371.jpegIMG_1383.jpegIMG_1393.jpegIMG_1349.jpeg

alka

Rank II

Enthusiast II

California, USA
First Name
Naveen
Last Name
Alka
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SSU
I should say I have been lucky to have had mine and Ridhi's first overlanding trip with this group .... Thanks everyone especially @Roger 2486, @K1mj and @Advtres for stopping by to help me with my tire. We had a great time .. in fact Ridhi cried for over 30 mins in the car after @Fireskyte passed us when we where returning, on how she will miss you guys, camping and furry friends of course. I know she can be naughty and annoying at some times - so thanks everyone (@K1mj) again for tolerating her and she is just a kid and I would say a good kid too.

I had some hiccups but thanks to @Disco5_Will , @Bugeyz, @IceIceBaby42 , @4LoGTG, @Chevy_lander @Zscioli .. for a fun memorable trip and here are some pics

PXL_20220226_220346633.jpg

PXL_20220225_222810713.jpg
PXL_20220225_030053032.jpg

PXL_20220226_225133470.jpgPXL_20220227_173821507.jpg

Attachments

Fireskyte

Rank V

Advocate II

San Leandro, CA, USA
First Name
Rochelle
Last Name
Czajka
Member #

I should say I have been lucky to have had mine and Ridhi's first overlanding trip with this group .... Thanks everyone especially @Roger 2486, @K1mj and @Advtres for stopping by to help me with my tire. We had a great time .. in fact Ridhi cried for over 30 mins in the car after @Fireskyte passed us when we where returning, on how she will miss you guys, camping and furry friends of course. I know she can be naughty and annoying at some times - so thanks everyone (@K1mj) again for tolerating her and she is just a kid and I would say a good kid too.

I had some hiccups but thanks to @Disco5_Will , @Bugeyz, @IceIceBaby42 , @4LoGTG, @Chevy_lander @Zscioli .. for a fun memorable trip and here are some pics

View attachment 224511

View attachment 224515
View attachment 224516

View attachment 224517View attachment 224518
There is nothing naughty nor annoying about that little gem! She’s a wonderfully adventurous young lady and she is going to do much in this world. It was great having both of you there with us. Sorry we all could not pull over in that strip to help, if there was space everyone would have been out and assisting like a pit crew at nascar. Looking forward to more adventures with you both, soon enough she will be driving enjoy this time while you can you have done a fantastic job with her.

K1mj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kayvan
Last Name
Zadeh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YEB

View attachment 224511

View attachment 224515
View attachment 224516

You have a very sweet daughter and we enjoyed her company Hope to see you both again on future trips.

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

View attachment 224511

View attachment 224515
View attachment 224516

It was my pleasure getting to know you and helping out in a very small way to keep you moving. Your daughter was a peach and not an inconvenience at all. Enjoy and cherish ths time you have with her and your family now...you'll blink and they'll be all grown up and wish you had more time together doing trips such as these and less time working...ask me how I know. Looking forward to the next trips Naveen!

4Low_Good_to_Go

Rank VII

Protector II

San Lorenzo, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6FTW
Service Branch
Navy Vet 1993-1997
It was fantastic! I enjoyed all of it. Y’all made it a great and memorable adventure. Thanks for sharing all your pics and videos. I hope to see each and every one of you on the trail again.

Love,
Jason

Attachments