Anyone Have JK Bushwacker Aluminum Fenders?

• HTML tutorial

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
I've been looking around for some fenders to replace my plastic OEM fenders on my 2017 Jeep JK. I have decided on metal vs. plastic and have been considering Poison Spyder and Metalcloak- both have excellent reviews and feedback. Then I stumbled across these Bushwacker aluminum fenders, which come black powdercoated and include LED marker lights with their front fenders for a considerably cheaper price.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/bushwacker/aluminum-fender-flares-07-17-jeep-wrangler-jk

Does anyone have any experience with these fenders? Quality, fit, etc.? Would love to get some feedback.

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
I've scoured the internet combing over many reviews of this product. Apparently the consensus is that these are identical to the PS aluminum flairs without the sticker shock. I'm going to pull the trigger on these and get them.

So interestingly enough, there is a $100 mail-in rebate on this product, but curiously, none of the online retailers are currently advertising it. I did notice the advertised rebate about a month ago, but the ads have since disappeared. I was, however, able to find a rebate form, as the rebate is through Lund Int'l. So I called Lund directly and asked them if this rebate is a relationship between the consumer and Bushwacker. The rep told me yes, and it matters not whether or not the seller is backing the rebate- just cut out the original UPC, send a copy of the receipt, etc. and the consumer will get the rebate. For $700, these aluminum flares are an absolute steal! Plus I get to apply a $200 Visa reward to the purchase, bringing the price down to $500. Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Here's a link to the rebate form, if anyone out there is interested.
https://images.northridge4x4.com/image/upload/s--uwcAALxv--/v1534264211/nr_rebates/2018/Bushwacker_FF_Matte_Black_Rebate_Form.pdf