Launch Member

Contributor I

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Quiros
Member #

Hey guys checking in from Pomona also- any one know of some great places local to us? I have been to Azusa Canyon and Cleghorn but have been itching to find some more places to get out and explore. I do professional photo also so anywhere ultra scenic is appreciated! 25960BB5-9979-4ED7-AE1A-14F99DE735DF.jpg

Miguel Garcia

Rank 0

Traveler I

El Monte
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Garcia
Hello all. I live in San Dimas and get out mostly during the week. There will be a meet up in a couple of weeks in Glendora on Thursday evening. 11/21/2019. Show up, it should be fun!
I’ll be there, things have finally started to slow down for me so I think I can finally start again.

Marcus Ortega

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Ortega
Member #

I am bumping this up so we can possibly get a couple folks to show.
I'd love to come by and check out everyone's setup. I usually dont get home from work till 6:30 but I think I can probably get home a little early. 20191117_160044.jpeg

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

No one came out. Granted I got there around 6:45 but yeah. Oh well
We were on the patio, there were 2 of us left about 7:45. I have the white dodge with the overhead rack with the smaller smitty built rack mounted inside. I have a big white mustache.

Miguel Garcia

Rank 0

Traveler I

El Monte
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Garcia
We were on the patio, there were 2 of us left about 7:45. I have the white dodge with the overhead rack with the smaller smitty built rack mounted inside. I have a big white mustache.
Dammit. I didn’t even think to go inside the place

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

OK, lets see if we can get together this month! 1-16-2020 at the Corner Bakery in Glendora at 6:30. We can meet in side, My truck will be flying a Overlander Flag and will have a sign saying inside too. I have stickers too. Truck is a Ram 2500 white 4 door long bed with a shell and overhead rack. Please check the Rally Point Tab, CA, SGV for directions. I hope to see some folks there!

Last edited: