• HTML tutorial

Eduardo Castilla

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Temple City, CA 91780
Member #

Hello,

My name is Eduardo, I’m a new member (OB# 9054) looking to see if any other OB members in my area or nearby. My rigs are a Toyota Land Cruiser and Land Rover LR3.

Also wanted to ask when the next OB West meet up or trip will be and where?

Thanks,
Eduardo

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

I know there's an IE meet up on Saturday. Was an OC meet last Saturday. Check the calendar to keep up to date.
As far as a trip - I am not sure. IE guys are planning something for Jan, but nothing settled yet.

I'm in LA, out in SGV all the time. Hope to see ya around, Eduardo.

Reactions: Eduardo Castilla

Miguel Garcia

Rank 0

Traveler I

El Monte
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Garcia
I'm from the SGV also, just getting started in this Overlanding life. I have a ways to go before I can take my XJ out for a trip but once I do, I hope to get out there as much as possible with the wifey and/or with some cool people.

Miguel

Eduardo Castilla

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Temple City, CA 91780
Member #

I'm from the SGV also, just getting started in this Overlanding life. I have a ways to go before I can take my XJ out for a trip but once I do, I hope to get out there as much as possible with the wifey and/or with some cool people.

Miguel
Hello Miguel, Welcome to Overland Bound. Look forward to seeing you around. There is lots of great information here.

Miguel Garcia

Rank 0

Traveler I

El Monte
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Garcia
I am in rancho cucamonga by Basspro Shop. I have yet to do any overlanding but if you want to meet let me know.
Idk of any Overlanding spots near the SGV, but I'm getting my XJ ready, making sure it's reliable and has no Death Wobble. But as soon as it's ready I would like to take a short trip somewhere.

Reactions: wavery

Miguel Garcia

Rank 0

Traveler I

El Monte
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Garcia
So after my last post, things happened. Mainly, my pops passed away, so I’ve been in the gutter trying to pull myself back together and when I finally did, my mom let me purchase my dads Wrangler from her. So now I have his YJ and my Cherokee is on the chopping block. No need for Another vehicle. So yeah. This is the only photo I have of the new Jeep as it sits right now. IMG_1021.JPG

Reactions: Kent R

Chingon Granpa

Rank III

Enthusiast III

la mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

So after my last post, things happened. Mainly, my pops passed away, so I’ve been in the gutter trying to pull myself back together and when I finally did, my mom let me purchase my dads Wrangler from her. So now I have his YJ and my Cherokee is on the chopping block. No need for Another vehicle. So yeah. This is the only photo I have of the new Jeep as it sits right now. View attachment 73125
I still have those lights if you want them..

Reactions: Miguel Garcia