First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2NFZ
Hi old_man,
Does that mean that you are away from your Jeep for 6 months? or did you drive up?
I find myself in the Springs (CO) from time to time.
Read your build thread for the trailer this morning. Wow! Most excellent.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Hi old_man,
Does that mean that you are away from your Jeep for 6 months? or did you drive up?
I find myself in the Springs (CO) from time to time.
Read your build thread for the trailer this morning. Wow! Most excellent.
I left my rig at home. I drove out with a different car. I hope to fly back a few times for a long weekend and head to the mountains with the wife.
Still looking for people local to talk to and see their rigs. Working 50 hours a week and being away from family does not leave me with much people interaction, which I miss. Wouldn't mind meeting up for a beer/food sometime.

How about we set up a get together for the area?

jordan04gx

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chittenango, NY
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2NFZ
Very nice! You do any tourneys?
Not so much. My interest level in competitive fishing is very low. I admit that I've considered it though, because finding like-minded folks that enjoy kayak fishing has been challenging. Also, the tourneys would often add several hours of drive time, when I have quite a few good places close to home when time is limited. What about you?

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Not so much. My interest level in competitive fishing is very low. I admit that I've considered it though, because finding like-minded folks that enjoy kayak fishing has been challenging. Also, the tourneys would often add several hours of drive time, when I have quite a few good places close to home when time is limited. What about you?
I fish the locals for KBF & CNY KA. Farthedt i have driven is 1 1/4 hours.

We will have to meet up and throw some lines!

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
What does an out of state fishing license cost in NY. If it is like everything else, I probably would have to take out a second mortgage.