Anyone from NY?

• HTML tutorial

KAWR_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New York City
Member #

NYC, very down for a AOAA trip and or rausche creek! I have never been to AOAA. Feel free to message and let's plan something guys! I normally go up to NH on the snowmobile trails and class 6 roads but I do wanna explore Vermont soon. Would really like to talk to the Vermont overland guys about trails up there and possibly a trip. Also most likely gonna do Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Labrador in mid November. Awesome thread!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Shazar

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

NYC, very down for a AOAA trip and or rausche creek! I have never been to AOAA. Feel free to message and let's plan something guys! I normally go up to NH on the snowmobile trails and class 6 roads but I do wanna explore Vermont soon. Would really like to talk to the Vermont overland guys about trails up there and possibly a trip. Also most likely gonna do Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Labrador in mid November. Awesome thread!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Have you watched Mountain State Overland on YouTube? They are Virginia-based, but they’ve been tackling some spots in Vermont in the latest series.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

KAWR_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New York City
Member #

Have you watched Mountain State Overland on YouTube? They are Virginia-based, but they’ve been tackling some spots in Vermont in the latest series.

Yes I have! That's what inspired me to want to explore Vermont, looks super cool and those roads are gnarly. Those Vermont overland guys have a cool thing going on. I'm pretty sure you can hit them up and "hire" them to take you on an overland tour. I think that would be very cool.

Reactions: Shazar

TRDBRO

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bronx,NY
First Name
G
Last Name
R
Member #

Hey I’m from NYC, When you guys make plans please let me know i’m definitely interested in going.