Anybody from Maryland?

• HTML tutorial

Bearmanpig

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

White Marsh, MD, USA
Member #

Just for people watching this thread, we will probably be going down to VA again to complete the trail we couldn't finish last time, and we'll be doing an Assateague run as well, so we're looking forward to a fun 2020.

I'll post here as we get closer to the time, but I'm guessing early second quarter.

What was the trail in VA? I could bring myself and 2 other rigs.

Cheers,
Brian

KAC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hunt Valley, Cockeysville, MD, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB3TYX
We had a really nice size group of people go to Peter's Mill earlier this year. There's another trail right by there that we had intended to do, but some circumstances came up where we couldn't get down there in a timely way.

We'll do the other trail first this time, then go back to Peter's Mill and do that as well, time permitting.

jasonbhaller

Rank III

Advocate I

Baltimore, MD, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Haller
We had a really nice size group of people go to Peter's Mill earlier this year. There's another trail right by there that we had intended to do, but some circumstances came up where we couldn't get down there in a timely way.

We'll do the other trail first this time, then go back to Peter's Mill and do that as well, time permitting.
i am interested. will watch thread!

Pixelsaurus

Rank V

Advocate III

Maryland, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Butcher
Member #

I’m in Maryland near College Park and it would be great to find a local rally or meetup. I think there are a lot of us in the DC/MD/NOVA area.

DrockinWV

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Morgantown, WV
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Parsley
Member #

Not too close, live in Morgantown, WV. But my wife and her family are from Frederick, so we are there often. Would be interested in any meet ups headed this way or weekend events when we are in MD.

Reactions: Psycho Squirrel

Seansemperfi

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Annapolis, MD
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Holecheck
Hello everyone!
I only recently got into car camping, but I am extremely excited to be getting into it now (my final push to do so from having bought a Subaru Crosstrek), and it would be pretty awesome if we (myself specifically, but I can see others are interested in meeting up and/or taking trips together too) others in the MD region.
Since the forum isn’t a superbly efficient way to communicate events, meet-up, or just share your adventures really - I created a Facebook group called Maryland Car Camping for those in the Maryland (and surrounding) areas! All are welcome, and I hope to see lots of meet ups and adventure sharing soon!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova