Anybody from Maryland?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Dave Alvord

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey everybody, checking in from Frederick MD. Just joined the forum, will become an official member soon. Anyone planning a meet-up soon?
hey hey hey, Hagerstown here......I've been looking to go out this coming weekend or next week. I took a week long vacay from work....I was thinking about trying to find some of the sleepy creek wv trails or heading out to green ridge, if you're interested, drop a line

Reactions: NovaBound

Traveler I

Frederick, MD, USA
First Name
justin
Last Name
warfield
Wow, been a while since I've been on here. I'm excited for fall and looking to get out there, what are you guys/gals thinking about for trips this fall and winter?

nsmithauburn

Rank I

Member I

East Berlin, PA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I’m from Adams County, PA so not too far from Frederick. I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread as well. I would love to meet up with the group sometime.

John Bishop

Rank 0

Contributor I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
Member #

It was sleepy creek. I will post when I am going again so we can set something up
FYI, wheeling along the power lines in Sleepy Creek is not legal. Yeah, yeah, I know, a lot of the locals do it. A friend of mine got a healthy fine from a DNR officer a few years ago. Also, if the gates are closed, (which they usually are if it's not hunting season) that's also a no-go. DNR does have cameras around and they do monitor the interwebz offroad-type pages.

It is fun. Been there myself, live fairly close.
Wheel legally.
Not a sermon, just a comment. :)

Reactions: DrivingTacoLoco

Empty pocket 4RUNNER

Rank I

Contributor I

York, PA, USA
First Name
Saidrick
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Hello all. My name is Saidrick. I am Md born and raised. I now live in Dover Pa. I was a Carroll County Native all my life and am very familiar with most the places you all are residing. I am a truck driver and still run route through Md to get to Va. Normally on the 15 side of Frederick and also the Baltimore side. I don’t mind doing a bit of traveling to the area to do meetups and meet you all. Please keep me posted. Pleasure to meet everyone