Dave Alvord

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hagerstown, MD, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Alvord
Hey everybody, checking in from Frederick MD. Just joined the forum, will become an official member soon. Anyone planning a meet-up soon?
hey hey hey, Hagerstown here......I've been looking to go out this coming weekend or next week. I took a week long vacay from work....I was thinking about trying to find some of the sleepy creek wv trails or heading out to green ridge, if you're interested, drop a line

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Psycho Squirrel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Frederick, MD, USA
First Name
justin
Last Name
warfield
Member #

Wow, been a while since I've been on here. I'm excited for fall and looking to get out there, what are you guys/gals thinking about for trips this fall and winter?

John Bishop

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

It was sleepy creek. I will post when I am going again so we can set something up
FYI, wheeling along the power lines in Sleepy Creek is not legal. Yeah, yeah, I know, a lot of the locals do it. A friend of mine got a healthy fine from a DNR officer a few years ago. Also, if the gates are closed, (which they usually are if it's not hunting season) that's also a no-go. DNR does have cameras around and they do monitor the interwebz offroad-type pages.

It is fun. Been there myself, live fairly close.
Wheel legally.
Not a sermon, just a comment. :)

Reactions: DrivingTacoLoco

Empty pocket 4RUNNER

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

York, PA, USA
First Name
Saidrick
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Hello all. My name is Saidrick. I am Md born and raised. I now live in Dover Pa. I was a Carroll County Native all my life and am very familiar with most the places you all are residing. I am a truck driver and still run route through Md to get to Va. Normally on the 15 side of Frederick and also the Baltimore side. I don’t mind doing a bit of traveling to the area to do meetups and meet you all. Please keep me posted. Pleasure to meet everyone

Empty pocket 4RUNNER

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

York, PA, USA
First Name
Saidrick
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

I’m from Adams County, PA so not too far from Frederick. I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread as well. I would love to meet up with the group sometime.
Where at in Adams? I use to live in New Oxford. Now in Dover. I drive for UNFI. Let me know and we can meet up at some point.

KAC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hunt Valley, Cockeysville, MD, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB3TYX
Just for people watching this thread, we will probably be going down to VA again to complete the trail we couldn't finish last time, and we'll be doing an Assateague run as well, so we're looking forward to a fun 2020.

I'll post here as we get closer to the time, but I'm guessing early second quarter.