Anybody from Maryland?

• HTML tutorial

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

I'm here in Columbia, MD. I'll be headed down to expo east on wednesday to volunteer on thursday and Monday. Fun times in between.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave Hughes

TCrush

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

New to Overlanding myself, live in Elkton and looking forward to a new Overland build but for now I will have to go minimalist with my JK.

Misfits1500

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Maryland
Member #

Maryland here. Annapolis/eastern shore area. Also a subaru tech.... anyone else near me?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

88 yj

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

outside Gettysburg PA
Member #

Im in frederick MD. I have been trying to find people to go offroading with but havent found much. but if you are looking for just offroading the Rausch creek is a good place with all levels of wheeling and they offer camping too.
Im in frederick MD. I have been trying to find people to go offroading with but havent found much. but if you are looking for just offroading the Rausch creek is a good place with all levels of wheeling and they offer camping too.
Hey Jultepod, I am going to Raush Creek sat November 4 to run the green and blue trails if you can make it. Sorry for last minute invite. Anyone else who reads this are invited as well. Will be eating bagged lunch on the trail unless anyone is interested in cooking back at the camp sites. PHIL 717 226 8548

maintainzero

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

York, PA
Member #

I'm originally from Baltimore and now live in York, PA. Just got into overlanding this year. Waiting on my membership kit to come any day now. I frequently head out to Greenridge State Forest for some trail riding and camping. I'm always looking for new places to ride and meet up with new friends!

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: outwardbound

Jultepod

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Jultepod, I am going to Raush Creek sat November 4 to run the green and blue trails if you can make it. Sorry for last minute invite. Anyone else who reads this are invited as well. Will be eating bagged lunch on the trail unless anyone is interested in cooking back at the camp sites. PHIL 717 226 8548
Sorry I actually forgot all about this form for a few months. I would have loved to go but my wife had just had her 2nd knee surgery that week so I was stuck at home taking care of her. Hopefully you hade a blast. I was able to go there this summer with some friends and I had a BLAST! we had a stock 2015 ram 1500 with us and we stuck to the green trails. But some of them were defiantly tougher than green. hahah he ended up doing $4K in damage to his truck. I would have loved to get together with more people here but in about 2 weeks Ill be leaving MD and headed to Hawaii.

Harrison

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey guys, in Howard County. Currently building my new 2017 Tacoma. Front locker coming, lights and high clearance front bumper. After that roof rack and roof top tent. Not looking to go 4 wheeling for it's own sake but looking to take camping trips. Would love to have another off road motorcycle to put in the bed along with refrigerator and camp stove, but jeez motocross bikes now cost 10k.

Reactions: outwardbound