Anybody from Maryland?

• HTML tutorial

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

Hey guys, in Howard County. Currently building my new 2017 Tacoma. Front locker coming, lights and high clearance front bumper. After that roof rack and roof top tent. Not looking to go 4 wheeling for it's own sake but looking to take camping trips. Would love to have another off road motorcycle to put in the bed along with refrigerator and camp stove, but jeez motocross bikes now cost 10k.
I'm over between Columbia and Jessup off of Guilford.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Alex N

Rank IV
Launch Member

Steward I

East Coast
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Norman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3ILV
Another Frederick area new OB member. Been wanting to join for a while but just got it for Xmas! I’ve been wanting to go to Rausch Creek since I got my trail hawk too. I’ll have to see if I can make it to the NoVA meet ups if they’re still happening.

Alex N

Rank IV
Launch Member

Steward I

East Coast
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Norman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3ILV
It seems like the NoVA meet ups are pretty consistent, but they are quite a hike. Would anyone be interested in a rigs and coffee meetup in the Frederick Area? I’m sure there are some good places where a short hangout could be done.

Isaac_SWHOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Severna Park, MD
First Name
Isaac
Last Name
Brown
Member #

It seems like the NoVA meet ups are pretty consistent, but they are quite a hike. Would anyone be interested in a rigs and coffee meetup in the Frederick Area? I’m sure there are some good places where a short hangout could be done.
I wouldn’t be opposed to that, maybe meet up in Rockville or something. Not sure where the NoVA meets are.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Kind of last minute but some of us might be meeting up at the Katies Cars and Coffee @ 760 Walker Rd, Great Falls, Virginia 22066 if anyone is interested. Know it is a trek for some but thought I would offer.

100RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
First Name
E
Last Name
R
Member #

I do some of the NoVa meet ups, but would go to Frederick ones as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TCrush

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

hey folks, I'm planning a spring trip to cross VT and NH (assuming I can find a good route) or just do the Puppy Dog trial (just hearing about this one so more research on it). Also looking to get an Adventure Bike to do some two wheel outings. If anyone is interested in either let me know.

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

Agreed. We should try and do it soon since I'll be moving to Illinois this summer.[emoji53]

brian0128

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Glen Burnie, Maryland
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ogle
Member #

I think I've seen you around campus....

I’m usually in the 4Runner but once in a while I’m in the Outback 3.6 with JDM Grill and WRX wheels. I’m in for a meet in Frederick but for those of us in AA County we could meet for BarBQ and Beer at Mission or the Hideaway.

pjr

Rank 0

Traveler I

Checking in from Owings Mills, MD. Only camped a few times and have definitely caught the Overland Bug to get out and explore, need to get my rig outfitted for this adventure as it basically a hunting dog wagon but need to be outside more in the offseason from hunting season. IMG_7991.JPG