Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cannonsburg, MI
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Grow
Member #

We may be modifying out trip a bit...and may be able to make KOAR after all! Anyone have any idea how big this will turn out to be? How many vendors are gonna be there, and what clinics they're gonna offer?

Reactions: RyanC

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

We may be modifying out trip a bit...and may be able to make KOAR after all! Anyone have any idea how big this will turn out to be? How many vendors are gonna be there, and what clinics they're gonna offer?
I will ask your questions to one of the organizers. I do know the limit on rig was 100, so maybe about 30o people total(?), don't quote me on that. No idea on vendors other than booths were offered to some of the groups involved to sell their stuff.

Sent from my VS995 using OB Talk mobile app

Andy G

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cannonsburg, MI
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Grow
Member #

Well, we WE'RE gonna change our dates and make KOAR, but the daughter of our (wife and I) best friends is getting married on the 15th. :-/

So, that's out.

Back to the last week in September.

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Alright, asked about vendors at the KOAR event. Attached is what I received from the organizers. I do also know that Midwest Overland Training will be there and running a few classes. If I hear anymore or you'd like to know something specific let me know and I'll ask. received_10211966627457015.jpeg

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I posted a few weeks back on Facebook about the possibility of running a Patreon. I've got a document atached that provides a rough idea of what the cost could be per month/year, what sort of content we would create with it, and the goal levels at which we would start creating it. As always group feedback is greatly appreciated and it's how I end up putting things in motion or shelving them. So if you have questions, comments, ideas, or whatever let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinker and 58-fc170

58-fc170

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

face what? Oh that data mining site :grinning:.

It seems like a quality idea, not sure on the great American jerk off segment name though.

One question is what is the progress on the Michigan overland stickers (grey on black inside mount especially) ? :sunglasses:

Reactions: Tinker

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

face what? Oh that data mining site :grinning:.

It seems like a quality idea, not sure on the great American jerk off segment name though.

One question is what is the progress on the Michigan overland stickers (grey on black inside mount especially) ? :sunglasses:
I thought it was an amusing name so I left it [emoji3] plus I don't take myself seriously.

I've got sticker samples on order to see how they turn out before I go full on with it. I'll post some pictures when I get all of them in so everyone e can see.