Fellow Jeeper

Rank V

Influencer II

Latrobe Pa
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bobincheck
That is a very good looking jeep. Any plans on heading to PA for the bantam jeep fest in the summer? It's by Pittsburgh. How is the ride? I fell for the bilstein shocks as well. Till the rust belt here in pa took its toll on the finish and now are starting to leak some.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Advocate II

Loving the bead lock wheels:hearteyes:. I see that you did the install yourself, but where did you get them balanced? I have heard most tire shops won't touch Bead locks.
I had them balanced at World Tour Offroad in Annapolis. Paul, the owner just got a new machine which is top of the line and will happily do beadlocks. Tell him Chis Yuknis sent you...

Advocate II

That is a very good looking jeep. Any plans on heading to PA for the bantam jeep fest in the summer? It's by Pittsburgh. How is the ride? I fell for the bilstein shocks as well. Till the rust belt here in pa took its toll on the finish and now are starting to leak some.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
No plans for that event...

I would like to hit the all breeds show at Quadratec though.

Advocate II

So I am beginning to prep for my storage build out and I knew I did not want to drill in to the factory tub. I avoid drilling at all costs. On Facebook I came across a company that makes these bolt in panels for a slide they offer. The slide dimensions looked to fit my ARB. Black Forest is the company's name.

Well, the measurements online were a mistake and the slides are made for indel B fridges. The slide went back, but I am keeping the plates to attach an ARB slide. The other half of the plates will serve as a mounting point for my drawers.

Reactions: dj_mccomas

Advocate II

Last weekend I took a sunday drive down to Patuxet River Park in Upper Marlboro, MD. They have a 4 mile loop that is open to hiking during the week, and driving on Sundays only. I just needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air and this was on my to do list.

From the lookout tower

There was a replica of a Native American Village. Here I am in a long house.

The drive started on pavement

Then opened up to a cool little bridge

Then the trail turns to sand/dirt

Reactions: dj_mccomas

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

Added a Titan Tank! They are on sale for $269 right now vs normal $500+
Titan tanks are cool, basically the AEV fuel caddy but it doesn't require an AEV tire carrier, and it carries more fuel. Nice addition to the Jeep. Really good sale too.

csilv

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Ana, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Silverberg
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6IOS
This looks like a great build thread, unfortunately I guess photobucket is now blocking all your photos. Is there a direct link to your photos so I could take a look?