bert_t4r

Rank 0

Traveler I

ABQ, NM
First Name
Bert
Last Name
Smith
Hello newish to the group. I’m Bert and live in Albuquerque (ABQ) New Mexico. My occupation is a Wildland Firefighter for the past 22 years. Currently part of the Sandia Helitack crew based on the Cibola National Forest. Being outside and vehicle based travel has been part of my career and hobby. I currently have a 2000 Toyota 4Runner. Been slowly building it and is now my daily driver. Between the Overland Bound community and Expedition Portal and TR4.org have been great resources. Need to get my badges and hope to see some members out there. Later D87F82E2-6E80-4213-BF6E-B29F3E7F167B.jpegD9767B78-9820-421E-8D02-EA72DD421A81.jpeg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello newish to the group. I’m Bert and live in Albuquerque (ABQ) New Mexico. My occupation is a Wildland Firefighter for the past 22 years. Currently part of the Sandia Helitack crew based on the Cibola National Forest. Being outside and vehicle based travel has been part of my career and hobby. I currently have a 2000 Toyota 4Runner. Been slowly building it and is now my daily driver. Between the Overland Bound community and Expedition Portal and TR4.org have been great resources. Need to get my badges and hope to see some members out there. Later View attachment 99218View attachment 99219
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service as a firefighter.