Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

When I go into messages and reply , it does not show my text until I finish then arrow back and it will then show what I typed then I can send

Attachments

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Just tap Reply, put in picture and hit Send and nothing happens. Trying to type and see if will allow to arrow back if will allow Send

Attachments

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Tap in box to type message (can't see while type)>tap arrow on phone to take back to previous screen so can see what typed>tap icon to attach picture>tap send button

tijsk

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Baarle-Nassau, North Brabant, Netherlands
First Name
Tijs
Last Name
Keijsers
Member #

0.8.37 available for testing now! Testing it on iPad 13.3.1. Don’t know whether these issues have been mentioned earlier, but anyway;
- no landscape mode, only working in portrait
- when typing this message i notice the line breaks aren’t working. The top line dissappears from #the screen, now this one * disappears also, see the previous # for edge of screen and * for actual position. See attached screenshot.
- no submit button :(

Great work sofar, thanks all!

Attachments

Last edited:

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

hwo do you get it
0.8.37 available for testing now! Testing it on iPad 13.3.1. Don’t know whether these issues have been mentioned earlier, but anyway;
- when typing this message i notice the line breaks aren’t working. The top line dissappears from #the screen, now this one * disappears also, see the previous # for edge of screen and * for actual position. See attached screenshot.

Great work sofas, thanks all!
How do you get it on iOS?

tijsk

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

First Name
Tijs
Last Name
Keijsers
Member #

Still can’t get used to the paging system, in my opinion a mobile device should have endless scrolling. Ofcourse you need paging in the background to have control over the load times.
In the same way there is no way to quickly refresh the current view, now I use page back, page forward. But that reset my focus on the current post and requires me to search it again. This is the moment the paging system is most annoying.

Now the Send button is present on the iPad, no idea what happened before.

Clicking on a photo messed up the layout, had to reset app. Send a photo through TestFlight beta.

Is there a way to edit messages?

Last edited:

tijsk

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

First Name
Tijs
Last Name
Keijsers
Member #

hwo do you get it

Attachments

tijsk

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

First Name
Tijs
Last Name
Keijsers
Member #

hwo do you get it

Got notified by TestFlight, maybe you need to manually update TestFlight list to get the new version?

Btw, picture in above post should not be zoomed in that much imho

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
IMG_1502.JPGwhen you go type a message the screen layout doesn’t allow for you to hit post. If you try to scroll down or remove the keyboard it does not come off either to allow you to scroll and hit send.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
hwo do you get it
Go into the testflight app on your phone, and you should see a button that says “Install” or “Update”.

Reactions: tijsk

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
When clicked the link in the old test thread pointing to this new 0.8.37 thread it opened the browser web version. I was expecting it to stay in the app ??

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Great work sofar, thanks all!
I have the same problems...

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman
Status
Not open for further replies.