Aloha From Kauai

• HTML tutorial

kauaioverlander

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kauai
Member #

Aloha everyone. So stoked to join this forum and get insight from all you veterens out there. I'm a commercial photographer based on Kauai and recently started Kauai Overlander. We are outfitting a small fleet of vehicles so people visiting our small island can experiance Hawaii how it was meant to. Here are some shots of our rigs and if you have any questions I'd be happy to share about our special island in the middle of the Pacific. Aloha!

1998 Toyota 4Runner
PolerStuff Roof Top Tent | DIY Rack
4runner+Murdered+out.jpg

2000 Nissan Frontier
SmittyBuilt Roof Tent

1498862411751-1.jpeg

2002 Toyota Tacoma
Build In Progress

IMG_1192.JPG
Nissan-2.jpg

2004 Toyota Tundra
Personal Vehicle
20C66D2F-4B01-48AE-8143-F6D2F7317D5E.JPG

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Welcome to the family. My wife and I will be there in August for our 10 year Aniversary. I haven't been there in a long time.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Aloha everyone. So stoked to join this forum and get insight from all you veterens out there. I'm a commercial photographer based on Kauai and recently started Kauai Overlander. We are outfitting a small fleet of vehicles so people visiting our small island can experiance Hawaii how it was meant to. Here are some shots of our rigs and if you have any questions I'd be happy to share about our special island in the middle of the Pacific. Aloha!

1998 Toyota 4Runner
View attachment 39981

2000 Nissan Frontier
SmittyBuilt Roof Tent

View attachment 39982

2002 Toyota Tacoma
Build In Progress

View attachment 39983
View attachment 39984

2004 Toyota Tundra
Personal Vehicle
View attachment 39985
Aloha!! And welcome to the OB crew...great idea and nice rigs and set ups...look forward to seeing your adventures

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

1998 Toyota 4Runner
View attachment 39981

2000 Nissan Frontier
SmittyBuilt Roof Tent

View attachment 39982

2002 Toyota Tacoma
Build In Progress

View attachment 39983
View attachment 39984

2004 Toyota Tundra
Personal Vehicle
View attachment 39985
Welcome to OB Kauai Overlander! Wish you much success in your new venture!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

1998 Toyota 4Runner
View attachment 39981

2000 Nissan Frontier
SmittyBuilt Roof Tent

View attachment 39982

2002 Toyota Tacoma
Build In Progress

View attachment 39983
View attachment 39984

2004 Toyota Tundra
Personal Vehicle
View attachment 39985
Hello kauaioverlander and welcome to OB! Nice looking rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!