Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Doh woke up late :weary: will have to meet up another time. Would really like to meet you all

Reactions: erinw.rrc

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

Anna, Alyson and I are headed to Hollister on April 2 if you want to join. All three of us are competing in the Rebelle Rally this year so we are going to meet each other and then drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw your post- I'm planning on competing in the Rebelle Rally in 2018! I'd love to hear any advice you have. Good luck! =)

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Just saw your post- I'm planning on competing in the Rebelle Rally in 2018! I'd love to hear any advice you have. Good luck! =)

Omgosh!!! I just saw a video of that!!! Will you keep a vlog or anything like that so we can experience it through you??? My friend and I are thinking if doing it in 2019!

Beth Ann

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

Omgosh!!! I just saw a video of that!!! Will you keep a vlog or anything like that so we can experience it through you??? My friend and I are thinking if doing it in 2019!

Beth Ann

Thanks! That's a good idea... once I get myself together I'll try to get something going. Though you've probably read there is no cell service or internet of any kind during the actual rally. How come you are doing '19 and not '18? just wondering. I'm SO excited to be actually doing it! :laughing:

FJ_Anna

Rank V
Founder 500

Traveler III

Turlock, California, USA
First Name
Anna
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSJ
Hi Marty! Yes, Marty, Alyson, Erin and I just finished up the Rebelle this past week. It was an amazing time.

Reactions: Roxxie

Marty

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phippsburg, Maine
Member #

Hi Marty! Yes, Marty, Alyson, Erin and I just finished up the Rebelle this past week. It was an amazing time.

Hey you guys! This is great - RR survivors unite and have some fun with other gals! I’m in Portland, OR but can be convinced to rendezvous. Dates being consideed???

Reactions: FJ_Anna

FJ_Anna

Rank V
Founder 500

Traveler III

Turlock, California, USA
First Name
Anna
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSJ
Hey you guys! This is great - RR survivors unite and have some fun with other gals! I’m in Portland, OR but can be convinced to rendezvous. Dates being consideed???
We are all down in central Cali. Let us know when you head this way and we will pull something together! Hubby needs to see Ivy!

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Oh I wan too hear all about it! We have to hook up! I think it would be a frickin blast!!!!