• HTML tutorial

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Hey, Erin here. Sorry guys, while I like hanging with y'all and talking about our rigs, it would be cool to meet other women in the overlanding community. I know I'm not the only one... so how about we show off our rigs and have a glass wine? I am in the Bay Area of California... Any takers?

AlysonH

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

You already know I'm up for this. There are a few other Bay Area ladies on this site so hopefully they'll chime in. It would be nice to meet other women who overland/off road and also want to go on trips or events like the Rebelle Rally.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Usually (not always) their S.O. is the one that built the toy, so prying the wheel out of his death grip could prove difficult.

Reactions: erinw.rrc

Lauroness

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fairfield Ca
Member #

Hello lady's. Erin, Alyson, good to see some familiar names. So I will let holly know about this. I'm sure she will be down. I'm getting a RRC hopefully the end of this month and the disco will become her rig going forward. She's probably going to have the same mentality of wanting to hang with only girls time to time.

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Hello lady's. Erin, Alyson, good to see some familiar names. So I will let holly know about this. I'm sure she will be down. I'm getting a RRC hopefully the end of this month and the disco will become her rig going forward. She's probably going to have the same mentality of wanting to hang with only girls time to time.
YAAASSSSSSSS!

FJ_Anna

Rank V
Founder 500

Traveler III

Turlock, California, USA
First Name
Anna
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSJ
Hey Gals! I'm about 1.5 hrs from San Francisco. My hubby is my copilot and mechanic but I'm the owner/driver of my FJ. We just moved out here this summer from Georgia and are looking to connect with other off-roaders.

- FJ_Anna

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

So bumping this one from the dead. I was kicking the idea around of getting a women's training day together. Like at Hollister or Prairie city ohv. Newbs to experienced just getting more women involved and comfortable in the awesomeness of overlanding.
So I'm reaching out, I don't know how to set something like this up. I want it to be a comfortable environment with no pressure but to be honest I could be going at this all wrong as I don't organize anything ever
So I'm looking for some advice on how to or even if something should be put together.

Thanks for any input

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Anna, Alyson and I are headed to Hollister on April 2 if you want to join. All three of us are competing in the Rebelle Rally this year so we are going to meet each other and then drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

So bumping this one from the dead. I was kicking the idea around of getting a women's training day together. Like at Hollister or Prairie city ohv. Newbs to experienced just getting more women involved and comfortable in the awesomeness of overlanding.
So I'm reaching out, I don't know how to set something like this up. I want it to be a comfortable environment with no pressure but to be honest I could be going at this all wrong as I don't organize anything ever
So I'm looking for some advice on how to or even if something should be put together.

Thanks for any input
Hey @stoney126 I have some good experience organizing events and training sessions. We can at least spitball some ideas of how to make it happen. I've been wanting to do a general training day at Hollister for a while myself. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk some more:)

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Awesome, just checked at the ralley.....Looks like a blast!

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Hollister hills right? You all going wheeling for the day or just meeting up? My jeep is on no go stat us till I get some parts in

Lauroness

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fairfield Ca
Member #

Erin,

Holly is still interested in an all ladies event. Unfortunately she'll be in San Diego this coming Sunday so it'll have to wait till the next meet up

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Ok. We have a women's NCLR camping trip in July. I'll let you know when off line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk