Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
I'm taking the 5 with two buddies. We are planning on limited stops and making good time. should be there around midnight. Ill be calling out on 146.460 when we get off the highway.

@NorCalCrisp is taking the scenic route through Yosemite
@Mirek and I are also, should be very nice. Camp tonight around June Lake.

Reactions: Kelly

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
A reminder to everyone: Check the first post for directions to Alabama Hills. When camp is located at AH we will post the GPS coordinates and any camp markers that we can post. We're going to have great weather (80's/50's) drive safe and we're gonna have a blast!!!

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

2 more days of work! I was hoping to leave a little earlier tomorrow, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm hoping to get into camp by midnight.

Reactions: Narbob

RobRed

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

For the RobRed Expo Trip: Seems that Tiago Pass is open so I'm going to try that route. Were stopping in Big Pine, I know you folks are heading to Alabama Hills. Anyone coming from the bay that wants to join our convoy is welcome.

Have a great time on your route in DV!

As mentioned I'll be on 146.520 and APRS. KJ6EVH

Mademan925

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

discovery bay, ca 94505
Member #

RC Car! Yes! I used to be sponsored in 1/8th scale onroad by Mugen Seiki a few years ago. Been thinking of building a miniature replica of my Fj60
Nice. I have a axial wraith that is destroyed from use. More like a Frankenstein truck now. I have the rock crawler tires on it now with soft foam and weights with a 55t motor. Wanna put the lighter tires on with a 27t motor and new servo before I leave tomorrow. I figure more speed then crawling capabilities required in the desert.

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX