Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
It's a bummer but I am going to have to bail on this weekend. I had hoped to leave work early on Friday (or just take the day off) but it now looks like I'll have to stay until 5. With the South Bay traffic that would mean I couldn't get to camp until like 2 am and it's just not worth it for one day of wheeling. Pretty bummed to miss out, hopefully I can make it next time.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
It's a bummer but I am going to have to bail on this weekend. I had hoped to leave work early on Friday (or just take the day off) but it now looks like I'll have to stay until 5. With the South Bay traffic that would mean I couldn't get to camp until like 2 am and it's just not worth it for one day of wheeling. Pretty bummed to miss out, hopefully I can make it next time.
Sorry to see you wont make it, hope you make future trips.

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
That's a bummer, but I can relate.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Sorry to here that @Tom K Did you get the lift/susp done? We shall have more down the road!!!!!

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Sorry to here that @Tom K Did you get the lift/susp done? We shall have more down the road!!!!!
Unfortunately I've figured out that Off Road Warehouse didn't ship a whole box of parts to me. So now I have to get them to track them down and send them to me. It's going to cost me several weeks before I can try the install again, which sucks.

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Unfortunately I've figured out that Off Road Warehouse didn't ship a whole box of parts to me. So now I have to get them to track them down and send them to me. It's going to cost me several weeks before I can try the install again, which sucks.
That really sucks. I cant wait to see pictures of Matilda lifted.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Come down to the party in Hollister Saturday night @mitchandbuck

Plans are being made towards end of thread. PM mitchandbuck for specific location info