Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Here are two of my bikes...the mighty TDub and the old RT2 360...the TDub is the daily run around adventure bike and this RT is one of 3 we are working on right now....

9405c813-d9a5-4f8d-bec8-004f547e00ef.jpg
ef878eeb-b3bb-451a-b9af-ae4ae43c00ba.jpg
This RT will be an vintage adventure bike build that we will try and source as many vintage adventure bike parts and accessories that we can. We have two other RTs. One is going to be a pure track bike and the other will be a Adventure Bike that will be an over the top build with modern suspension and parts but with the original frame and motor.

WY_Tigger

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cheyenne, WY, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Burghard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7YKP
Amazing! Are those old ammo cans?
Absolutely!

They make great storage, are waterproof, and are very reasonably priced.

The only issue with the original design was that they are too far away from the frame and the weight breaks a weld from time to time. So, This summer I'm going to rebuild the mounts so the ammo cans are bolted directly to the frame. Then I'll do some bodywork to make it look factory.

Bugnut

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Laven
Member #

Ooooh, so lusting after a Ducati Enduro! Gotta let go of my KLR and maybe half an arm according to my wife.

Great shot!

Mike

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Currently on a 04 Vstrom 650. Had it since 2013. Have beat the ever loving hell out of it all over SOCAL and the SOuthwest when I lived there, did multiple cross country trips on it. I think it's bike #14 for me and the one I've had the longest now. Been doing a lot less ADV bike riding here and more Jeeping since I moved back to Texas but I still get it out semi often.

On the way into Titus Canyon

Exiting Titus Canyon

Sputnik

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

Ooooh, so lusting after a Ducati Enduro! Gotta let go of my KLR and maybe half an arm according to my wife.

Great shot!

Mike
It’s a nice bike for sure. Not as off roadable as some others but still adequate for dirt roads.
I keep looking at Africa Twins with interest. One of the first bikes I really wanted was a Transalp so it calls out. I’ll keep the Duc though. I don’t need another bike. I still have a VFR taking a parking space in the garage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narwhal

Narwhal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgetown, Texas, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Avila
Member #

Service Branch
Navy - Submarines

Great shot!

Mike
It’s a nice bike for sure. Not as off roadable as some others but still adequate for dirt roads.
I keep looking at Africa Twins with interest. One of the first bikes I really wanted was a Transalp so it calls out. I’ll keep the Duc though. I don’t need another bike. I still have a VFR taking a parking space in the garage.
I can personally vouch for Africa Twins. They are highly capable off and on road. Not as Cush as a BMW GS, but definitely gets the job down with a smile on the whole time.