Adventure / Overland motorcycles

• HTML tutorial

gabe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

miami
Member #

This is my 2017 BMW GS1200 Adventure that I ride when not using my jeep. I’ve installed Givi hard cases and a Givi tank bag. In the works is an exhaust system and possibly a gps upgrade to the BMW nav6. Lets see your adventure bikes. Let’s add to this amazing community. I know many overlanders also travel with their bikes. IMG_3847.JPG

gabe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

miami
Member #

Some how I think this thread is either in the wrong section or it was stillborn.

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

While I do ride, I just don't do any trails on my 1100 Vstar. Thought about a trail bike and heading out but the wife likes to go with me. We've done a fair amount of backpacking so we have the gear for cycle overlanding and just haven't taken a trip yet.

Maybe this thread is the inspiration to get off our arses and do that.

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Anyone on this tread going to Overland Expo East?....I'm taking my TW200 and would love to get in a ride while there...

gabe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

miami
Member #

Beautiful bikes, I am deployed with the army at the moment but when I get back at the start of 2019 I’ll be hitting the road a lot again.

Reactions: Narwhal

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

Beautiful bikes, I am deployed with the army at the moment but when I get back at the start of 2019 I’ll be hitting the road a lot again.
Beautiful bike yourself Gabe! Keep yourself safe & may God bless you. Thank you for your service. Every one of us owe you a ton of gratitude!

Craig Schueren

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso, TX
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Schueren
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Kind of similar situation. 2 months deployed and 2 months off. Get back in December and need to ride my BMW GSA and my KLR more. Have a trip out to Big Bend planned