Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Most people are content with renting a beach house for a week. We're not. Portsmouth island is accessible only by ferry and contains no roads. 4X4 is required as all roads are made of sand. This adventure may not be too extreme, but all who come will enjoy it. On Sunday the 18th we'll meet up and get ferried to the island. From there we'll engage 4X4 and find a suitable campsite for our group. From then on we'll spend the days fishing, swimming, touring the historic town, ripping through the back trails, and relaxing. All are welcome for some or part of the trip. Just plan on camping with the group and getting to know some new people.

View Rally Point

Asuarez_673

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia Beach, VA
First Name
Alexis
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

I will try and make it, but im currently on deployment and haven't had time to work on my rig so if I can get it ready in time, you can count me in!

kkramer257

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Mt. Perry, OH.
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

I'm definitely interested it sounds like a great adventure I just need to convince the wife.

Dyrtybyrd

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Randleman, NC
Member #

I will be in Bermuda for those dates but I hope everyone has a epic time, sounds like great fun. I will have to try that location another time.

ECHAIL

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Hailey
Member #

Being a brand new Member I would love to make it to this, It looks like a good time! I will RSVP as as soon as I can confirm my availability.

Pete Evans

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I actually got the authority to go if she is here or not so I'll be there for at least a couple days.

Last edited: