Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
ive slept in some motel beds that make me itch right now just thinking about them...if i was traveling and using motels, i would definitely invest in one of these
nothing to do with the OP, but i guess if your card was denied and you ended up going to a motel...then this would be helpful

Good idea but it dosent find c-19.... LOL

Blackey

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo NM
First Name
Michael
Last Name
White
I retired in 2002 and was medically boarded twice before I retired and used the humanitarian route to retire to care for my mother who had terminal cancer and based a few months later.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
So according to this passage that I just cut and paste into the thread. It says the u.s. forest service honors my access card or at least supposed to.
Welcome to Government bureaucracy, where the rules are made up and nothing makes sense. You were military you know how this works :D

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
OK this thread is about Access Cards, Not politics, Covid or any other subject, just access cards.......

I deleted all political posts I seen, stay on subject or I will be forced to lock the thread.....

Please help me folks.

Jim

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
OK this thread is about Access Cards, Not politics, Covid or any other subject, just access cards.......

I deleted all political posts I seen, stay on subject or I will be forced to lock the thread.....

Please help me folks.

Jim
Thanks Jim

Reactions: Jim SoG